The Official Tennessee vs. Alabama Game Thread, 2:00pm ET, ESPN2/WatchESPN

RockyTop22

Tennessee Volunteers 9-8 (1-4 SEC)

VS

Alabama Crimson Tide 12-6 (4-1 SEC)

2:00pm at Thompson Boling Arena
live on ESPN2 and can be found on WatchESPN (Subject to Blackout)

Line:TENN by 3

Vonn Bell will be in attendance

Last edited:
Nobody can question my fandom today.....dropped 1000 on the vols.....let's go beat the tide.

One hour before game time and not enough interest to even have a discussion before the game. Board is DOA.

man they can be whatever they want. Shouldn't be too hard to find them in TBA, about 20 people here
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The more minutes Stokes can play without foul trouble the better it is for us. 4 out 1 in offense actually works for us. Keeps Kenny Hall from clogging up the lane.

60-56 Vols.

it may just be me, but I think it's sad that there's more hype surrounding the green announcement and that bell is attending the game than the actual game itself. I mean c'mon, we're playing bama! I don't care if it's water polo, I want to beat those inbred bastards. we need to support the men already in orange more than those who might be in orange.

it may just be me, but I think it's sad that there's more hype surrounding the green announcement and that bell is attending the game than the actual game itself. I mean c'mon, we're playing bama! I don't care if it's water polo, I want to beat those inbred bastards. we need to support the men already in orange more than those who might be in orange.

ut basketball has more bandwagon fans than bama football. Its what happens man.

For you football folk, pretty sure von miller is sitting above the Adidas sign. Got 3 hostesses next to him.

VN Store

Back