CCM contacts SEC officials...

A little late for that. He should have been chewing them during the game. Now it just seems like whining. Season is done. No way we go to the dance with our RPI. Not fun to watch this team.

Reactions: 4 people
When has Counzo got teed up? He needs to stand up for his players during the game. Nice guys finish last in sports.

Reactions: 6 people
Martin is the most unemotional ,boring coach I have ever seen.Sometimes you have to show your players that you have their backs in games.Not just stand there and let your team get punked by the refs and never say a word.I tried to give Martin the benefit but his team has not improved during the year,they have regressed.Getting a T is not the end of the world,its not a felony.

Reactions: 1 person
Agree with all posts in this thread. Little late. Stand up for your team during the games. You don't have to make a scene but don't just stand there and take it.

Reactions: 2 people
Just go play in traffic and get it over with.

I am not going to lose sleep over this team. I, like a lot of other fans are football first. I watch and spend money on the basketball team when the product is worth buying. Right now it's not. That doesn't make me any less of a vols fan than people who don't spend all of their time and money to watch the tennis or volleyball team.

When has Counzo got teed up? He needs to stand up for his players during the game. Nice guys finish last in sports.

Cuonzo has never received a technical.

I think Cuonzo is dealing with some leftover baggage from Pearl. A nice group of officials hated Bruce and showed it with the whistle. Eades for example.

Martin is the most unemotional ,boring coach I have ever seen.Sometimes you have to show your players that you have their backs in games.Not just stand there and let your team get punked by the refs and never say a word.I tried to give Martin the benefit but his team has not improved during the year,they have regressed.Getting a T is not the end of the world,its not a felony.

You obviously have not watch many games closely.

Reactions: 2 people
I am not going to lose sleep over this team. I, like a lot of other fans are football first. I watch and spend money on the basketball team when the product is worth buying. Right now it's not. That doesn't make me any less of a vols fan than people who don't spend all of their time and money to watch the tennis or volleyball team.

he's not unemotional, he just doesn't express himself like Bruce did, which many fans now expect all coaches to do.

i agree with not getting any Ts and think he needs to at times. But to say he is unemotional isn't accurate.

Zo -

Welcome to the SEC, except it is your second season. You don't sit or stand timidly at the bench in the SEC. You call the officials out each and every time they mess with your team or else they will keep messing with you. That's the way it is and will always be in the SEC.

You are a big, imposing guy. Use it. Go John Thompson on their a$$es and our team will be treated more fairly. The school pays your contract, not the SEC league office. Slime doesn't write one paycheck in your name. UT will up your pay if you are successful and it will more than cover the fines. Meanwhile the fan base and team will have your back. But if you continue doing what you're doing you will be joining Wade and Buzz.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow. We're not any better??? Were y'all watching same game as me. Did you not see who was in game at end. Mac hits some FT at end, and Moore doesn't slip we may just win that game. Lots of moving parts and guys are playing hard, younger guys getting better. Might want to lighten up a bit. CCM has a different style, let it play out to end. We may be surprized!!!

please don't quote southknox anymore. there is a reason this dredge of humanity is on my ignore list

So he contacted the office after the UK game. Now it's just crying. Man up cuonzo.

That statement carries no weight whatsoever because of who the poster is. You'd say the same thing no matter what he did. You have no credibility on this particular subject and I actually laughed when I read this post.

If he complains about the refs he's crying, if he doesn't then he's too passive.

Some people man...

VN Store

Back