Swag

#27VFL

I live in west tn so I was able to drop down to Oxford tonight and watch the vols game tonight. I can tell you that we are better coached, tougher, ... And younger than the best team in the sec. Martin has taken players like Makanjula, Moore, Richardson, etc and taken them to a higher level than most coaches could. These kids see where they are going. Next year we will be contenders in the sec hunt. Losing Maymon was like losing your QB. Also we have NO shooters. Ole Miss player Henderson was hitting fade away 3's with hands in his face. Hard to contend! The kid was on tonight and we were getting some bad calls as expected on the road. Glad to support these guys and watch them improve week in and week out. Can't wait to add Hubbs and Maymon!!

Reactions: 2 people
Losing Maymon for the season has hurt this team tremendously. Stokes was a better player with Maymon on the court, and so was the rest of the team. He was the team leader. With Maymon back next year and Hubbs coming in, they will be a lot better. Let's face it, without Maymon, this team will struggle.

Maymon is a warrior....reminds me of Larry "Grandmama" Johnson....without him this team just don't have that warrior energy that he brings to the table. That is the problem with this team imo....and no pure shooter.

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously? Our team continues to look like monkey's humping a basketball. We look clumsy and Stokes needs to wake up.

VN Store

Back