You don't want to watch this team anymore?

Fine...just don't try to jump back on the train next year. This team will be LOADED and back on top of the SEC. Some of you dudes are unbelievable. Zo can't go out on the floor and win the game for this team. He has this team headed in the right direction AND bringing in the talent to win. Tip your hat to olpiss and move on.

You thought this team would be a good without Maymon? Some of you dudes need to stfu and support this team and the coach. You could be a bandwagon Arizona fan, maybe?

Tennessee all day, everyday and twice on Sunday's.

Reactions: 8 people
Headed in the right direction? 9-8 ? Typical Cuonzo BS. Don't have Maymon , wait till next year, or some other excuse.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll always be a Tennessee fan. Win or lose. That's why I was so mad about the loss tonight....because I'm so passionate...probably too passionate about UT sports...always will.

B. Knight seemed very complimentary of our Team's style of play - good enough for me at this stage of the process. You whiners need to find a tit.

First half shows the team can win but the second half is the 21st century Vols. just keep finding a way to lose.

B. Knight seemed very complimentary of our Team's style of play - good enough for me at this stage of the process. You whiners need to find a tit.

Glad that I wasn't the only that noticed that. We're moving in the right direction. I'm not normally a "next year" kinda guy, but I'm already excited.

I watched the game tonight with my 6 yr old on dvr and spent half the night showing him what not to do on offense. He even started asking why some players are in the way and why we are passing the ball to Hall 35 feet from the basket.

Obsessed, in 1988 when the football team started the year 0-6, Tim Priest and Bobby Scott would host Football Finals after every game. A fan called in and was distraught over the fate of the football program. That's the response Priest gave him. His timing and delivery were perfect and that has become a oft repeated quote around my house.

I'm watching every game, but I'd be lying to myself if I thought this team was headed in the right direction. There's always excuses for everything and "oh, next year we got this." This team got punked by a white kid from Ole Miss twice in one year. I thought defense was a hallmark of this team? They're not good at offense or defense and Hubbs won't be the savior and most of the players are regressing each game.

It's not about Pearl. I just want Cuonzo gone. 2 years and no tournament.

Sure because that will help our program. Who the hell would want to come after firing a coach with two winning seasons? That's genius.

Fine...just don't try to jump back on the train next year. This team will be LOADED and back on top of the SEC. Some of you dudes are unbelievable. Zo can't go out on the floor and win the game for this team. He has this team headed in the right direction AND bringing in the talent to win. Tip your hat to olpiss and move on.

You thought this team would be a good without Maymon? Some of you dudes need to stfu and support this team and the coach. You could be a bandwagon Arizona fan, maybe?

Tennessee all day, everyday and twice on Sunday's.

13,000 posts and this is the best you've got?

I'm watching every game, but I'd be lying to myself if I thought this team was headed in the right direction. There's always excuses for everything and "oh, next year we got this." This team got punked by a white kid from Ole Miss twice in one year. I thought defense was a hallmark of this team? They're not good at offense or defense and Hubbs won't be the savior and most of the players are regressing each game.

Who are we losing after this season that makes you think we won't be a good team next year? Who?

We held them to 62- they average over 80. Defense wasn't the problem. Kid can shoot regardless of what he looks like. I love all over reactions after every single game.

VN Store

Back