Wow...

Obsessedvol

I don't know if I've ever been this mad over a basketball game...this team just cannot finish. That Henderson kid winning just made it worse.

Reactions: 1 person
It's frustrating, but you can't be surprised at how we closed out a game on the road.

Really tired of sounding like a broken record, but FTs and TOs. We are losing games because of these two things almost exclusively. If we cut either in half, we win.

I don't know if I've ever been this mad over a basketball game...this team just cannot finish. That Henderson kid winning just made it worse.

Wish we had a kid who could shoot the ball like Henderson. If we had 1 guy who could shoot like that, we would have no more than 3 losses right now.

Wish we had a kid who could shoot the ball like Henderson. If we had 1 guy who could shoot like that, we would have no more than 3 losses right now.

Agreed. I'm so sick of being close to winning. I want to win!!!

really ? mcrae is avg, 20 ppg and henderson is avg 21 in sec play. it takes more than a shooter for this team

Didn't see the game. Just got home and saw the stats. Looks like McRae is the only player who showed up.

It's because we don't have a point guard at all, Kenny hall is a waste of space , trae golden is horrible can't make a solid pass, . Until we get a solid pg and get rid of golden and hall you can expect this every game

Reactions: 2 people
UT has lost so much in the big 2 sports the last few years i am actually numb to losing. I knew things weren't going to change until we gott some new coaches. when we had dooley i didnt get bent out of shape because i knew what the problem was and how it had to be fixed. it is the same with basketball. hiring butch was the beginning of change.

UT has lost so much in the big 2 sports the last few years i am actually numb to losing. I knew things weren't going to change until we gott some new coaches. when we had dooley i didnt get bent out of shape because i knew what the problem was and how it had to be fixed. it is the same with basketball. hiring butch was the beginning of change.

I've been like that lately really, but for some reason tonight I just got too into it...Hopefully we beat Bama Saturday.

McRae scored with him tonight. So we have that kind of player and scorer. Also, if everybody had that kind of player then they would not be hard to find which they are. You meant to say that you wish we had Lofton and Smith again.
Calm down and lower expectations considering Maymon is not playing. This year should help them learn how to play and by the end of the year new leaders should arise. It should help us be a better team for next year.

You expect Golden to show a little leadership down the stretch but he's committing haphazard turnovers and jacking up 3s 5 seconds into the shot clock. Jarnell and Hall are all but nonexistent and McRae, as good as he is, can't win 1 on 5. Ugh. Somebody knock Henderson's teeth out please!:banghead2:

VN Store

Back