Martin Approval Thread

Martin Approval Poll

• Total voters
I don't think he'll do anything special but I'm tired of coaching changes so I'm just going to accept mediocrity

Just to be honest........we have a mid-major coach and a low-major staff. Recruiting is going to KILL KILL this program over the next 12 months. I watched this staff at Missouri State and the experience level at game coaching and especially recruiting is definitely at the low-mid- major level.

Sorry, however next season will killed this program. Stay tune.......:lolabove:

Reactions: 1 person
Just to be honest........we have a mid-major coach and a low-major staff. Recruiting is going to KILL KILL this program over the next 12 months. I watched this staff at Missouri State and the experience level at game coaching and especially recruiting is definitely at the low-mid- major level.

Your grammar is at the preschool level.

Reactions: 4 people
Team played hard tonight, but came up short. We're seeing improvements in McRae & Richardson. Moore is playing his heart out. Not sure what more you would expect from CCM considering this is only his second season and Maymon is out. UT is a process that will take a few recruiting classes to get going. It never has been a Kentucky, Duke or UNC when it comes to hauling in great recruiting classes.Some folk are ready to give up on CCM as though he has been coaching this team for 4 years+,wow.

Reactions: 3 people

Your first post is this and you obviously don't follow recruiting since you know we have a top 20 playing coming. You will fit in good here.

As per usual, our fanbase delivers. I wish I could live in this fantasy world the majority of Vol fans seem to live in.

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

Team played hard tonight, but came up short. We're seeing improvements in McRae & Richardson. Moore is playing his heart out. Not sure what more you would expect from CCM considering this is only his second season and Maymon is out. UT is a process that will take a few recruiting classes to get going. It never has been a Kentucky, Duke or UNC when it comes to hauling in great recruiting classes.Some folk are ready to give up on CCM as though he has been coaching this team for 4 years+,wow.

1. Offense sets
2. Use of timeouts
3. Not letting a guy get 30 twice
4. A competent plan against a zone defense

Reactions: 1 person
If you voted pro Cuonzo, then you are already in a fantasy world.

He's in Year 2 without his best player. He also came in to a tough situation. If he fails to make the tourney with what we have next year then we should move on. It's completely ridiculous to be calling for his head at this point. But then we have guys begging for the AD to bring Pearl back so it makes sense that particular opinion is out there.

What happened to Richardson tonight? Did he even take a shot? He just disappeared on the offensive end. This just can't happen if the Vols are going to be successful.

VN Store

Back