Cuonzo Martin is Derek Dooley

1985Vols

Neither of these guys knows how to win a close game. Dooley was over his head and now I am thinking CCM is as well. Never seen a team melt down as much as our BB team does ( other than Dooley's FB teams) ridiculous!

Reactions: 9 people
We were picked last year to finish last in the conference and finished 2nd. He's beaten multiple ranked teams and teams we weren't picked to win against, including doing so on the road. Cute thread though.

Reactions: 2 people
This team appears poorly coached. Throw it to McRae and stand around. Give a pure shooter a five foot buffer...

You always overreact after a loss. This team did nothing they haven't done pretty much all year.

They had plenty of chances to win on the road against a ranked team that has 2 losses. Dooley rarely got his team in position for that opportunity.

We were picked last year to finish last in the conference and finished 2nd. He's beaten multiple ranked teams and teams we weren't picked to win against, including doing so on the road. Cute thread though.

Do we look and play like a well coached team this year?

Not impressed yet but will give it another year to see what new recruits, Maymon, and more experience yields.

Guess what? Martin isn't going anywhere for a while. We cannot afford it and they'll give him time because its basketball not football

Reactions: 3 people
But....but....but....he finished second last year in the SEC and lost to a powerful MTSU squad in the NIT!! 10-year contract!! I LUVS ME SUM CUONZO!!!

Both showed a pulse in their first year with low expectations. Both are flatlining their 2nd year. and Hopefully Cuonzo will also be gone after his 3rd year.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back