I hate this team!!

rocketvol

Worst Tennessee basketball team I've ever watched including Buzz Peterson era teams. Just awful! Will never watch another game again. CCM is Dooley 2.0.

Flame away I don't care!!

Reactions: 4 people
I love emotional post make sure you flame me a lot fire everyone kjaoisdjflajiodsjf fireeeeee fire fire. Fire stokes and butch and everyone

My biggest disappointment was that Person of Interest is a rerun.
This years motto should be "Sink to the bottom."

It is beyond painful to watch. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial. However, anyone who leaves now isn't much of a fan in the first place.

Reactions: 4 people
Fire fire fire fiiirrreee! Im so frustrated bc I'm so passionate and loyal, so don't call me fair weather. But this team is BRUTAL!

Reactions: 3 people
Worst Tennessee basketball team I've ever watched including Buzz Peterson era teams. Just awful! Will never watch another game again. CCM is Dooley 2.0.

Flame away I don't care!!

Clearly you never watched a Wade Houston coached team.

This team just needs to learn how to finish. Also, someone needs to punch Henderson in the mouth.

Reactions: 3 people
Too many under performers on this team. Stokes and Golden leading the pack. CCM as well. Time to face the facts, Stokes was WAY overrated and Golden is slow and not athletic. CCM over his head coaching in this conference.

Reactions: 2 people
This is a HORRIBLE basketball team. They have only one player capable of scoring, no point guard. And the great Jarnell Stokes is a big slow plodder who rarely does anything.

This team will be lucky to finish with a .500 record.

Reactions: 2 people
I've seen way worse teams than this one. However, this team is frustrating as hell to watch. I think pretty much everyone can agree on that.

It is hard to watch. Very little fight in the kids. You know what's going to happen before it does and it is almost always negative. I kind of figured at some point CCM may tell someone to guard Henderson. Naw, just watch him keep chucking them in. Turnovers, missed free throws, standing around looking lost. It's just not a good basketball team. They are not coached well at all.

Reactions: 1 person
This is called Martin ball get used to it, it is what it is. Like I said before play ugly ball keep it close and just pray you get the last one or two shots and hope they go down. The Yankees had Billy Ball we have Martin ball. It is the most non watchable type of play ever. I think Michigan and Purdue had the total of our final score in the first half of theirs. Reminds me of Kevin Oneil ball.

I don't think Stokes is over rated. He played very well last year for us - and he was technically a HS senior then. Everyone drooled at what he would do after a full practice season under coach Zo

It appears he has been coached down

I don't think Stokes is over rated. He played very well last year for us - and he was technically a HS senior then. Everyone drooled at what he would do after a full practice season under coach Zo

It appears he has been coached down

It seems like he thinks too much

I thought it was a entertaining game other than Tn missing the last 4 fts.Not for sure what you all watched but whatever ***** on.

VN Store

Back