Ole Miss Role Call

amazingGRACE

How many of you plan on going? I remember two years ago we had a huge turnout at the tad pad and came out with a W.

I'll probably be in Oxford for a few days visiting my girlfriend anyways, would be nice to meet some of you.

If it was a Saturday game I probably would go, but can't make this one.

I have been to the last several in Oxford with a group of guys. But one has moved, and this year it's on a Thursday, so I can't make it.

I enjoy being able to talk to the coaches from the back row.

How many of you plan on going? I remember two years ago we had a huge turnout at the tad pad and came out with a W.

I'll probably be in Oxford for a few days visiting my girlfriend anyways, would be nice to meet some of you.

Is this a real girlfriend you are visiting, or a Manti Te'o "girlfriend" you are visiting?

I realize emotions are much higher when you're there in person, but can we refrain from goodbye pt.2 if we lose?

Depends on the game. If they put out a good effort, the result will be whatever it is. If they are aloof, poorly prepared, quit, and get embarrassed then cuonzo should and will get skewered.

Obviously by you, not the AD you mean?

The AD should do his job to secure the direction of the athletic department.

As a fan I'm sure my expectations of the direction are more-or-less in line with his.

The cuonzo club has a direction that is favorable for their idol which isn't always in line with the university.

The AD should do his job to secure the direction of the athletic department.

As a fan I'm sure my expectations of the direction are more-or-less in line with his.

The cuonzo club has a direction that is favorable for their idol which isn't always in line with the university.

If you think Hart's expectation for Zo this year is NCAA tourney or you're out...you're dead wrong.

If you think Hart's expectation for Zo this year is NCAA tourney or you're out...you're dead wrong.

His expectation is to make the tourney. What he does if that expectation is not met is the weight on his shoulders.

He told the Doolster what the expectation was and to quit with the lame excuses. We know where that went. I expect a similar conversation is on the horizon for the basketball program soon as well barring some miraculous turn-around.

If you think Hart will keep letting cuonzo throw players under the bus and make excuses for losing...you're dead wrong.

His expectation is to make the tourney. What he does if that expectation is not met is the weight on his shoulders.

He told the Doolster what the expectation was and to quit with the lame excuses. We know where that went. I expect a similar conversation is on the horizon for the basketball program soon as well barring some miraculous turn-around.

If you think Hart will keep letting cuonzo throw players under the bus and make excuses for losing...you're dead wrong.

The funny thing is Hart actually mentioned Maymon first thing when discussing the struggles of the basketball team....hmmmmm.

Cuonzo throwing players under the bus? When has this happened.

Cuonzo throwing players under the bus? When has this happened.

Whenever he is asked about why the offense stinks his reply is "players gotta play", shooters have to make the shots", and such. It's never ownership of the problem, it's the players fault we can't break 40 points in a game.

I will be there with my girlfriend (who is a Blackbear grad, and very feisty when it comes to her Rebs these days). But I'll be in orange. Hoot hoot!!

That dark ass Tad Pad is getting taken over by Vols tonight. I'm feeling the upset. Revenge game.

You, Hillary, and Tammy Wynette all have one thing in common. You stand by your man.

Typical response from you...you say you're here for educated discussion and complain when it gets personal or whatever. Yet we're having a discussion, I present something that doesn't gel with your stance, and now you change the subject and resort to "name calling" or whatever.

VN Store

Back