Next game is huge...

bleedingTNorange

If we can beat ole miss, we get a pretty easy stretch of 6 games after that, probably favored in all 6. Won't be an easy task, especially in Oxford, but a huge win it'd be.

Can turn this thing around quick if we come ready to play next Thursday.

It'll be a tough challenge but I do think we've played better the last couple of games. I don't expect us to win against Ole Miss but I'm more confident about our chances than I was before.

Ole Miss is a good team, and the game in in Oxford. I'm not too confident

Probably true...think UK against Ole Miss will be a fun game to watch.

UK against anyone will be fun to watch. UK is even worse than us about playing either up or down to its competition. Nearly won at Louisville, and nearly lost to Vandy. That says it all.

If I had to predict I'd say Ole Miss kills us. I don't feel like we're really that much better after the win today. Missy State is awful.

However if we got the win, I'd really start to get my hopes up (again).

If we can beat ole miss, we get a pretty easy stretch of 6 games after that, probably favored in all 6. Won't be an easy task, especially in Oxford, but a huge win it'd be.

I hate the long waits in between games. I always feel like they hurt us even though they prob practice everyday.

I hate the long waits in between games. I always feel like they hurt us even though they prob practice everyday.

I'd like to see them go easy (physically) on the goes on this stretch. Last long stretch we came out with Reese, golden and Edwards all banged up...let's take this time to get everyone as close to 100% as possible.

If we can shut down Henderson or whatever that kids name is that lead's the league in ppg and keep our bigs out of foul trouble. I think we have a shot. Also we need Trae to show up.

I think this will be our toughest SEC road game of the year. IMO Ole Miss will battle FL for the regular season championship. I've been very impressed with them.

and this is the oldest and dumbest response to someone saying the next game is going to be tough to win.

at lease find some new material.

You said nothing about winning. Try again

I can be just as childish as you see?

I hate to tell u this but UT will get worn out by Ole Miss.

If we can shut down Henderson or whatever that kids name is that lead's the league in ppg and keep our bigs out of foul trouble. I think we have a shot. Also we need Trae to show up.

Ole Miss will lose several games because of Henderson. When he is on, he is hard to contain...very quick shot. But the kid is one of the worst ball hogs i've ever seen. I haven't looked but I bet his assists are in the 0.5 per game range or worse.

He will end up costing ole miss some important games when he takes a bad shot instead of passing to an open teammate.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back