Chris Lofton

Plateauvol

It was nice to see Loften sitting behind the Tennessee bench at last night's game. Would be even nicer to see him at Pratt helping some of our current players with their Jumpers and free throws.

Reactions: 3 people
It was nice to see Loften sitting behind the Tennessee bench at last night's game. Would be even nicer to see him at Pratt helping some of our current players with their Jumpers and free throws.
Was great to see him there. Will probably always be my favorite Vol bball player. Just a class act. I'll never forget the shot he drilled over Durant, as well as the last time UT won at Rupp. He lit them up that night and I was there to see it.

Reactions: 2 people
Was great to see him there. Will probably always be my favorite Vol bball player. Just a class act. I'll never forget the shot he drilled over Durant, as well as the last time UT won at Rupp. He lit them up that night and I was there to see it.

He'll remain my avatar for a long time. And that's if I ever change it. He is my favorite college basketball player of all time.

I distinctly remember those two things. And while those moments you just named definitely top the list.... there were many moments like them. Dude brought it EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and there wasn't a shot past halfcourt he couldn't hit.

My favorite highlight of him isn't even a three. It's that spin move and between-the-leg crossover he put on Doneal Mack on the way to an under the basket scoop shot past 3 Memphis defenders.

My favorite highlight of him isn't even a three. It's that spin move and between-the-leg crossover he put on Doneal Mack on the way to an under the basket scoop shot past 3 Memphis defenders.

I love that play. I'm with you.

There are two former VFL's in Lofton and Bradshaw that could help turn the ship around as assistant coaches. But what do we have instead? 8-7 and 0-3 with very little hope for anything better until next season.

That's what you get when you get Gators and Bammers running the show.

The original music went well with this video, but it's still a good one. Those pull-up 3s against Memphis were pretty sweet too
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPpsYfY6Kc[/youtube]

There are two former VFL's in Lofton and Bradshaw that could help turn the ship around as assistant coaches. But what do we have instead? 8-7 and 0-3 with very little hope for anything better until next season.

does everyone here think good players automatically make good coaches?

Hart didn't hire Martin...

Lofton is the main reason why I am addicted to Tennessee Basketball now. Hopefully one day we will get another one like him, but I doubt it. He was a special player. To me, he was more the reason for Tennessee basketball's return than Pearl.

Lofton was a great college basketball player. Too bad he doesn't have any more eligibility.

VN Store

Back