bb coaching

voluntildeath

I like zo alot but this is not a well coached Bb team. It may be that the team suffers from leadership and that hinders on court development, but as kensucky's coach proved tonight, coaching players to play their role superseeds that. I don't see this team breaking 500 in the sec

Reactions: 2 people
I like zo alot but this is not a well coached Bb team. It may be that the team suffers from leadership and that hinders on court development, but as kensucky's coach proved tonight, coaching players to play their role superseeds that. I don't see this team breaking 500 in the sec

So with the given talent of each team you took from this game that calipari superiorly out coached CCM?

With the talent on that team and playing at Rupp this game really shouldn't have even been close.

Reactions: 3 people
The only reason UK will be over .500 (if they are) is because the talent level at the bottom of the conference is so low.

Unless a huge wake up call comes, UK will lose @ UT, and a few others not named Florida or Mizz.

supersede
As of right now, we're at rock bottom in the SEC.
At least we can't get any lower.

So with the given talent of each team you took from this game that calipari superiorly out coached CCM?

With the talent on that team and playing at Rupp this game really shouldn't have even been close.

I' 've never seen a bigger homer. 2 free throws and the ball, down 6 with 42 seconds & we get nothing. Zilch, nada. That is directly related to coaching.

I like Cuonzo a lot, but I'm starting to think he doesn't have what it takes. Forget him matching Bruce Pearl, he can't even match the kinda low expectations that I already have for the team...

Reactions: 1 person
Did anyone else notice how "dead" the bench looked? I like Coach Zo but it looked like the players were just wanting to leave? No excitement!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know what produced the laugh I needed more, my spelling or someone named special ed incorrectly correcting me. Amd to answer above question, yes zone was grossly outcoached not only in this game but in preparation. U don't leave a player on the floor that consistently turns the ball over. No inside outside against one of the best shot blockers in the league and for goodness sake can we not get an offensive board

Come on yall. We cannot blame our losses on coaching. We do not have all the talent in the world either !!!l

I hate Calapari as much as anyone but he started 5 freshmen. You guys are always making excuses for Stokes being 18 and saying " he should only be a freshman" and Calipari took his freshmen and a soph. And with a little zebra help kicked out butts because we melted at the end of the game once again.

A couple 4 stars and a 5 star mixed with several 3 stars = no talent?? Come on, getting tired of that excuse.

You can say what you want. I am yet to see anyone on this team play like a 5 star or 4 star player. Sorry, the talent is just not there. Ask Ole Miss !!!

If you have CCM as your avi you will always back him. We know your opinion on all things CCM.
Seriously though, this team is starting to improve and people need to be patient.

Coach Zo may not have shot the air balls but what is he doing in practice to fix the free throw problems?

Couple years ago a tv announcer showed how easy it was to teach proper technique and improve a shooters percentage. In forget which one it was but it was very interesting to watch as he took people out and coached them on what to do

Coach Zo may not have shot the air balls but what is he doing in practice to fix the free throw problems?

Couple years ago a tv announcer showed how easy it was to teach proper technique and improve a shooters percentage. In forget which one it was but it was very interesting to watch as he took people out and coached them on what to do

With limited practice house most coaches don't take that time practicing FTs, that's on players to get into the gym on their own.

That should be one of those voluntary/non-voluntary type of things.

Should be, but ya know how that goes.

Do you not play Richardson? He's 54%.
Do you not play stokes?

He's gotta field a team still.

I'm curious on traes ft% post injury, seems probably 60% range. Makes me wonder if it's mental, or really is physical, because he's always been a great ft shooter.

VN Store

Back