Trae, Trae, Trae!!!! Please Stop

cubs3vols

making horrible passes! My 12 yr old daughter just asked me why doesnt he try a bounce pass! Plus he looks like he would rather be anywhere but there! Pissy effort again. He better step it up!

Reactions: 2 people
making horrible passes! My 12 yr old daughter just asked me why doesnt he try a bounce pass! Plus he looks like he would rather be anywhere but there! Pissy effort again. He better step it up!

Trae kills me. Every time he has the ball I brace myself for the worst... 5 turnovers.... Second most on the team right now is 2.

Never understood how people justified that a thread needed to be started for stuff like this...there is a gameday thread?

Who has regressed more.. Stokes or Golden?

Hard to say. Golden has never really stood out to me as one to make smart decisions. Also, Stokes appeared better last year, but I think a lot of that was due to having Maymon down low to draw the defense off of him. Both have regressed though.

i've been one of the biggest Golden supporters but I'm really getting sick of him. Moore is showing more at this point.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Stokes didn't regress. He just hasn't progressed enough to take on double teams, which he didn't face last year. Not having Maymon is really hurting Stokes and the team on offense in the low post.

Trae just seems to be in his own head in big games and big moments. He hasn't been able to handle the pressure of those moments well. I feel bad for the guy cause there have been plenty of games that he's play well in.

I have said this for 3 years now...as long as Trae TO Golden is our PG we will never be worth a crap. We could possibly win 15-20 games but never win the big games! He is the worst PG I have ever watched.

Reactions: 1 person
Something has to be wrong with him. He's a good basketball player and he's proven as such. He's played absolutely horribly the past few games.

Golden has a bum shoulder and probably should not be attempting to play. Problem is we have no depth at point guard.

VN Store

Back