Mcbee starting at PG?

vflgolfer

A co-worker told me this morning that Golden will come off the bench and Mcbee, McRae, Richardson, Stokes, and Hall will start. Is this accurate?

Last edited:
A co-worker told me this morning that Golden will come off the bench and Mcbee, McRae, Richardson, Stokes, and Hall will start. Is this accurate?

I assume you didn't watch the last game, this was the starting 5 against Bama as well.

And it's really not Mcbee at PG, it's McRae.

mcbee in the starting line-up means we are not putting the best 5 we can on the floor postitions are a thing of the past. need ball handling scorers

mcbee in the starting line-up means we are not putting the best 5 we can on the floor postitions are a thing of the past. need ball handling scorers

Does Martin have a ball handling scorer on the bench? Mccrae and Richardson are on the floor....

Two years of sub-par recruiting is showing on the court. God we need a ball-handler and some SG's that can shoot the 3 ball and break these 2-3 zones we have be struggling with for the last couple of years.

Last edited:
As with the Bama game I will not be watching if Mcbee is starting. Not that it matters for anyone here but just thought I would share my absolute amazement that this kid continues to start or get playing time. We will continue to lose with this type of talent on the floor.

As with the Bama game I will not be watching if Mcbee is starting. Not that it matters for anyone here but just thought I would share my absolute amazement that this kid continues to start or get playing time. We will continue to lose with this type of talent on the floor.

Yeah it doesn't matter, another fair weather fan that can't support their team when they're down.

Yeah it doesn't matter, another fair weather fan that can't support their team when they're down.

I'm still a fan, not because I have a degree from UT but because I grew up a UT fan. I simply cannot handle the stress of watching horrific coaching decisions any longer. This is a culmination of the last 4 years of football and the last two of basketball. Since I did not miss a home football game from 06' to 10' and went to a large portion of away games I must be fair weather because we have been a powerhouse all this time. It is sad that I have that much emotional investment to my alma matter and they aren't giving me any return on my investment. Oh and this fairweather fan still makes donations, however I've seriously reconsidered them with our current administration lately.

I'm still a fan, not because I have a degree from UT but because I grew up a UT fan. I simply cannot handle the stress of watching horrific coaching decisions any longer. This is a culmination of the last 4 years of football and the last two of basketball. Since I did not miss a home football game from 06' to 10' and went to a large portion of away games I must be fair weather because we have been a powerhouse all this time. It is sad that I have that much emotional investment to my alma matter and they aren't giving me any return on my investment. Oh and this fairweather fan still makes donations, however I've seriously reconsidered them with our current administration lately.
Finishing 2nd last year in the SEC during a coaches first year was painful to watch. Sweeping Florida was too.

Finishing 2nd last year in the SEC during a coaches first year was painful to watch. Sweeping Florida was too.

Yeah and losing to MTSU in the NIT was pure bliss. Take your moral victories if you want, but it's how you finish. Maybe a lesson you should learn in the bedroom.

Yeah and losing to MTSU in the NIT was pure bliss. Take your moral victories if you want, but it's how you finish. Maybe a lesson you should learn in the bedroom.

Who cares about the NIT? No one. NO ONE. We won 8 of our last 9 conference games. If that's not finishing, nothing is. Please.

VN Store

Back