619 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Mcbee starting at PG? Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. Originally Posted by Memphisvol87 I'm still a fan, not because I have a degree from UT but because I grew ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Deez who? Deez Vols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphisvol87 View Post
I'm still a fan, not because I have a degree from UT but because I grew up a UT fan. I simply cannot handle the stress of watching horrific coaching decisions any longer. This is a culmination of the last 4 years of football and the last two of basketball. Since I did not miss a home football game from 06' to 10' and went to a large portion of away games I must be fair weather because we have been a powerhouse all this time. It is sad that I have that much emotional investment to my alma matter and they aren't giving me any return on my investment. Oh and this fairweather fan still makes donations, however I've seriously reconsidered them with our current administration lately.
Finishing 2nd last year in the SEC during a coaches first year was painful to watch. Sweeping Florida was too.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked4Zo View Post
Finishing 2nd last year in the SEC during a coaches first year was painful to watch. Sweeping Florida was too.
Yeah and losing to MTSU in the NIT was pure bliss. Take your moral victories if you want, but it's how you finish. Maybe a lesson you should learn in the bedroom.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphisvol87 View Post
Yeah and losing to MTSU in the NIT was pure bliss. Take your moral victories if you want, but it's how you finish. Maybe a lesson you should learn in the bedroom.
Who cares about the NIT? No one. NO ONE. We won 8 of our last 9 conference games. If that's not finishing, nothing is. Please.
Reply With Quote TOP