Rupp roll call

I wear neutral white when I go there now. They have the most idiotic redneck fan base and it's not worth getting yelled at by drunk sister bangers the whole game. Last time I went to Commonwealth Stadium, I got called a "Volenqueer" lol.

I wear neutral white when I go there now. They have the most idiotic redneck fan base and it's not worth getting yelled at by drunk sister bangers the whole game. Last time I went to Commonwealth Stadium, I got called a "Volenqueer" lol.

Is that all, get redneck back and *****slap the s@b. we volnation will bail you out.:eek:lol:

Advise you to stay away from this one. UK romps in Rupp will be the headline. 20+ point blowout--imo. No one to guard the 7 footers. AND since UT has no PG---disaster awaits. Sorry. Just the way it is.

Advise you to stay away from this one. UK romps in Rupp will be the headline. 20+ point blowout--imo. No one to guard the 7 footers. AND since UT has no PG---disaster awaits. Sorry. Just the way it is.

Have you watched UK this year? How about their gave Saturday at home, you watch it?

I'll gladly take that 20 point bet if you got the grapes to do it?

I would but I got to water my plants tonight. If it wasn't for those darn plants being thirsty, I would in a second!

I'll be there, but I'm dreadful of that crowd. I plan to wear neutral white as well...

Good luck bro. If anyone hasn't been to Rupp wearing orange, you should try it once lol,

Wore orange to Hartford, Connecticut 2 years ago when we went up there Bruce's last year. My friend painted up in orange, so you can imagine how we stuck out in all the dark blue and white.

Security actually advised us not to use the bathrooms when we went down during halftime, said they were having issues with opposing fans being jumped.

Most of the fans were actually rather respectful though.

Funny. Been referred to as Rocky Flop numerous times down here.

I've only been to Rupp 1 time but it wasn't when UT was playing. A client took me for 1 of their Nov/Dec games. It was still packed against some no-name team. Interesting building.

VN Store

Back