All can be forgotten tomorrow

johnnybravo

A big win tomorrow at Rupp will help CCM get through this year even though an NCAA ticket probably won't get punched. We haven't won there in years and even though we have a ton of issues right now, the kitty cats are as vulnerable as we will see them for years to come. Time to get the ship turned in the right direction.

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting stat...

“@BFQuinn: Another gem from @TomSatkowiak: Vols are 7-2 in last 9 meeting w/ a defending national champion. That includes 2 wins against Kentucky”

Reactions: 3 people
Even if we won, leave it to our "fans" to find something to argue about. Being depressed is what they do best.

Reactions: 3 people
I have predicted that we would lose the last three games. I predict that we win at Kentucky. It is just that kind of team

Interesting stat...

“@BFQuinn: Another gem from @TomSatkowiak: Vols are 7-2 in last 9 meeting w/ a defending national champion. That includes 2 wins against Kentucky”

That's easy to recall, now that someone's provided the stat. The two wins over KY were back in 1999. Three wins came over Florida (one in 2007 and two in 2008). The other two of the seven wins were over UConn. A lot of people probably saw this stat and thought of Kansas, but we beat Kansas in the 2010 season, and their title was in 2008. We beat UConn in the 2000 NCAAs after their 1999 title (and beat UConn again last year). The two losses were Florida in 2007 (we split, losing the game played on the road w/o Lofton) and Kansas in 2009.

It's gotten so bad that I wish the game was not even televised. Blow-out of epic proportions.

I'm not going to expect a W. I would love for us to beat them while we're down, but I fear it's more likely we're exactly what the doctor ordered for them.

If we win tomorrow and sweep them on 2/16/13, then we can lose the rest of our games I will still call this a successful season.

A big win tomorrow at Rupp will help CCM get through this year even though an NCAA ticket probably won't get punched. We haven't won there in years and even though we have a ton of issues right now, the kitty cats are as vulnerable as we will see them for years to come. Time to get the ship turned in the right direction.

I hate to say it no way not enough point, they will hold us to 50 or less.:cray:

I'd like our chances much more at home. Golden needs to get healthy. We are a different team without him playing like his regular self.

This was supposed to be our year (pre-Maymon injury) to be better than KY while they reload.
I honestly expect the younger but more talented Cats to take out their frustrations on us tomorrow.
Yes, they're vulnerable, but we've done nothing to convince anyone we can beat even average teams on the road.
If we win, I agree with the poster who said it would make the season. I also agree with the poster who said it's 8 on 5 there. TBA, O'Dome, and Memorial are the only gyms in the SEC out of the 12 that didn't just join the league, where KY actually has to face balanced, fair officiating, in my biased opinion that is based on truth.
Even without the officiating assistance that they usually don't need but get anyway, I fear we're no match.
CCM could earn a lot of goodwill by pulling off the shocker.

I hope we win but with golden playing like crap it's unlikely. I don't kno what happend to him but the way he's playing right now I don't think it is cause of his injury. U don't hurt ur shoulder and then go lose ur basketball iq. I've seen him throw the ball away way to much this season. Just making dumb passes, and it's sad cause we've seen hints of what he can do. Hopefully we see the good side of golden tommorow it will help us a lot

You have to be at least 10 points better than Ky at Rupp to cancel out the ref calls that they will get. UT isn't that good enough to overcome that.

Not sure why anyone would be optimistic that we'd win this game. We're a bad basketball team I see us losing by 10-20 points.

VN Store

Back