3 minute meltdown...

Very disappointing game. My expectations for the year going forward are low. I don't know much about Martin and I'm willing to give him time, but the lack of development by Stokes and the sloppy play worry me...

Reactions: 2 people
Very disappointing game. My expectations for the year going forward are low. I don't know much about Martin and I'm willing to give him time, but the lack of development by Stokes and the sloppy play worry me...

That's one thing that puzzles me, too. Most pundits would tell you that a player improves most from his first year to his second. I'm not seeing Stokes developing into the force that I think most Vol fans expected him to be. Is he as good now as he's ever going to be?

Why can't it be on Stokes just like lack of free throw shooting?

Hubbs has already signed and Martin will probably just turn him into a defender with subpar scoring skills

When a coach gets fired you can get out of a LOI...he turned Richardson, a defender into a scoring...so there there goes that stupid post!

Hubbs has already signed and Martin will probably just turn him into a defender with subpar scoring skills

Remember the old joke/wisecrack about Dean Smith as the only guy to hold Michael Jordan under 20 ppg for a season?

Substitute CCM and Robert Hubbs at some point level. With Hubbs, Richardson, and McRae on the floor, CCM is going to have to adjust his offensive strategy of walking the ball up. Otherwise, you're gonna limit Hubbs' contribution; i.e., you don't bring a thoroughbred to an animal petting park to walk with the ponies.

VN Store

Back