Everything is Okay now

Shaun1985

I took my nephew to see the monster truck show last night in TBA and seen a bat flying around.

Who cares, you say? No says I...

".....If a bat enters your house, it is a sign that something good is about to happen. If you are currently experiencing some misfortune, and a bat enters into your room or your house, or even if a bat appears on your window it’s a sure sign that something good is about to happen.
If they went to the East side of your house or property that means you and your family will enjoy health luck and good family life. On the West, you’ll enjoy good descendant luck, one of the favored luck amongst Chinese. If they fly in to the South, your family or the head of the family will enjoy some fame and recognition luck. On the North, all members of the family will enjoy good career luck."

And FTR, this bat flew all over the place so it either had ADHD or all applies above. :rock:

Be ready for good fortune my friends :good!:

Reactions: 4 people
Bartender, Ill have what he's having!

But seriously, I like the optimism, and hope you're right.

Last edited:
We're all bat crazy at this point in the offseason!!!! Can't wait till signing day for bUTch to get some work done!

yeah we were there also just thought it was from the batman truck and part of the show at least that's what I told my boys but now I like the luck part better. I guess we will find out about 1 pm today gbo

I took my nephew to see the monster truck show last night in TBA and seen a bat flying around.

".....If a bat enters your house, it is a sign that something good is about to happen. If you are currently experiencing some misfortune, and a bat enters into your room or your house, or even if a bat appears on your window it’s a sure sign that something good is about to happen.
If they went to the East side of your house or property that means you and your family will enjoy health luck and good family life. On the West, you’ll enjoy good descendant luck, one of the favored luck amongst Chinese. If they fly in to the South, your family or the head of the family will enjoy some fame and recognition luck. On the North, all members of the family will enjoy good career luck."

And FTR, this bat flew all over the place so it either had ADHD or all applies above. :rock:

Cocaine is a helluva drug....

The bat must have flown out of the building initially when R Meecham fumbled the ball away during the SECChamp Game against LSU in 2001. (I was there).

Glad he's back.

"Dude the Chinaman is not the issue"

VN Store

Back