McRaezy!!!

If he keeps it up what do we do about next year top 15 player coming off the bench in Hubbs or do you go with Hubbs and replace Jordy or Rich. Seems like a good problem to have.

If he keeps it up what do we do about next year top 15 player coming off the bench in Hubbs or do you go with Hubbs and replace Jordy or Rich. Seems like a good problem to have.
McCrae and Hubbs should be on the court at the same time. Can play and guard the 2 and 3 positions. Rich can spell them both and, get plenty of minutes to contribute.

Personally I'd continue starting McRae at the 2 and Richardson at the 3, and being Hubbs off the bench.

McCrae and Hubbs should be on the court at the same time. Can play and guard the 2 and 3 positions. Rich can spell them both and, get plenty of minutes to contribute.

Totally agree. Having all three of them on the court when Trae is out would be good too. Jordy at the Point, Hubbs at the two, and Rich at the 3. Either way you have to get Hubbs his minutes coming into it until he proves other wise. Also can work a 4 guard one post offense too. Maymon or Stokes being in the post and score that way. That's a lot of length and speed at the 2,3,4 spot if we do that.

Personally I'd continue starting McRae at the 2 and Richardson at the 3, and being Hubbs off the bench.

Jordy has proven himself to be a offensive threat so I'm not opposed to that. I haven't seen Hubbs play yet so that will be something to see. Being in that 6th man role and giving us 9 points or so will be great.

By my previous statement I guess I should have clarified that I feel that whoever is the starter should be arbitrary. They should all 3 get similar minutes unless 1 can seriously separate themselves from the pack.

By my previous statement I guess I should have clarified that I feel that whoever is the starter should be arbitrary. They should all 3 get similar minutes unless 1 can seriously separate themselves from the pack.

Thats exactly how I feel, 30 minutes for each. I just think initially I go with the experience as the starters, and that it's more freedom for Hubbs off the bench, plus a big time spark.

Potential starting lineup this fall:
Maymon
Stokes
McCrae
Hubbs
Golden (if healthy)

I just don't see McRae staring over Richardson. McRae has a good few games but Richardson has been almost as good and plays much better d. Not to mention has a much higher basketball I.Q.

Reactions: 1 person
Jordan has been playing great and props to him.

In other news, what does a guy have to do around here to get his last 8 likes to break 1,000? C'mon people

Reactions: 9 people
I just don't see McRae staring over Richardson. McRae has a good few games but Richardson has been almost as good and plays much better d. Not to mention has a much higher basketball I.Q.

Best post of the thread hands down. There's a reason McBee started over McCray, and it isn't because McBee is more talented, it's because McCray doesn't know the meaning of defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back