Here is the cold hard truth

VFL 24/7

Legend
-Our bench sucks
-Skylar is the most inconsistant player I have ever seen
-Hall is a big kitty cat
-Trae is alot better then what he has been putting up this year
-Jarnell in my honest opinion is over rated.
-Mccrae and Richardson are the only players who look like they give a rats ass if we win or not
-And the bottom line is Coach Martin has to light a fire under these boys NOW or we will be having a loooonnnggg season.
-Also can we sign A ****ING PG!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7 people
-McRae is our best scorer.
-Pearl left us with sh!t besides McRae and Golden.
-Martin is cleaning it up, give him some more time.
-Yemi is a man and will be an all SEC beast by his senior season.
-the zone looked good, until Henderson got hot.
-bring out the weight vest!!

Reactions: 1 person
-And the bottom line is Coach Martin has to light a fire under these boys NOW or we will be having a loooonnnggg season.
He can't do that if all he does is set the whole time! Bruce Pearl would have been all over those refs by halftime over the Mickey Mouse fouls being called one sided!

This is the first time I have been upset watching CCM reaction on the bench it looked like he didn't care where we won or not either. :blink:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
-McRae is our best scorer.
-Martin is cleaning it up, give him some more time.
-Yemi is a man and will be an all SEC beast by his senior season.
-the zone looked good, until Henderson got hot.
-bring out the weight vest!!

Yemi? All Sec beast? Are you freaking kidding? He is so bad:lolabove:

Reactions: 6 people
I can't tell anything about Hall. Never seen him play more than two minutes at a time without having to head back to the bench in foul trouble.

Also, we apparently don't like rebounding.

Reactions: 1 person
He can't do that if all he does is set the whole time! Bruce Pearl would have been all over those refs by halftime over the Mickey Mouse fouls being called one sided!

Yeah and we would have more Kenny Hall's and McBee's on the court because that's all he could recruit towards the end.

Yemi? All Sec beast? Are you freaking kidding? He is so bad:lolabove:

Quit pretending you're Bobby Knight, John Wooden, or Red Skelton here. You obviously wouldn't know talent if it took a bowel movement in your sugar bowl.

-Our bench sucks
-Skylar is the most inconsistant player I have ever seen
-Hall is a big pussy
-Trae is alot better then what he has been putting up this year
-Jarnell in my honest opinion is over rated.
-Mccrae and Richardson are the only players who look like they give a rats ass if we win or not
-Also can we sign A ****ING PG!?!?
U forgot to add that the coach is average very average....as a matter of fact he is not very good @ all!

Reactions: 3 people
i keep hearing this and it seems to be true. But the troubling part is, the further we get from the Pearl era, the worse Martin's teams appear. This team seems much less capable of winning than last year, yet we are one year further into Martin's recruiting and installing his system.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah and we would have more Kenny Hall's and McBee's on the court because that's all he could recruit towards the end.
I'm not talking about recruiting! I'm talking about bench reaction. I think the refs kinda run roughshod over us tonight because they knew Coach Martin is not the kinda coach to make a scene.

Reactions: 2 people
Honestly that's one thing I've noticed about Martin - win or lose he's always good with the post game shake - pausing with the other coach. Tonight, it was a drive by shake with Andy. Not sure about that.

For the others complaining, I only kid for the sake of laughter. I watched the game as well, guys.

And yes, I agree about CCM.

This is the first time I have been upset watching CCM reaction on the bench it looked like he didn't care where we won or not either. :blink:

What some don't understand about getting on the refs is that it has two purposes. People think you are trying to influence the refs calls to favor your team more but the bigger reason is to inspire your team by standing up for them. Showing them you've got their backs.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back