We're almost as bad in basketball.....

87Vol

as we are in football and baseball. Man is it ever so depressing over the last few years to be a VOL fan. I am just sooooo tired of sucking in every sport that matters.

It's getting ever so much closer to time to give Martin his walking papers. He ain't getting the job done.

Reactions: 9 people
You never post in the bball forum then start this thread? Grow a set and quit whining like a 3 year old or just quit watching. Either way is fine by me.

Reactions: 6 people
Actually, not even close. We lost to Vandy and Kentucky is consecutive years in football.

Reactions: 1 person
You never post in the bball forum then start this thread? Grow a set and quit whining like a 3 year old or just quit watching. Either way is fine by me.

I don't necessarily agree with the poster but why does it matter how much he has posted?

Reactions: 7 people
Didn't we finish number 2 in Bball last year in the SEC? So far we have lost to 4 teams of equal or better talent and won 8. We have been playing without our best player.

Not sure WTF you are Talking about. Are you delusional?

All I keep hearing is how hard we play and how we don't quit. Well, tonight Ole Miss has outdone us on both. I like Martin, but we play some of the ugliest b-ball in the country. No way you let a team like Ole MIss come into your house and play like this. Gonna be a loooong year.

Reactions: 3 people
Didn't we finish number 2 in Bball last year in the SEC? So far we have lost to 4 teams of equal or better talent and won 8. We have been playing without our best player.

Well I hate to say it but Martins lack of emotions is rubbing off on the players

Reactions: 2 people

And did we make the tourney, the only thing that matters? No

Is maymon going to play at all this year? No

Awesome. So we can look forward to you whining all year? Doubtful because you ( like many others) will only post when the vols are losing.

who the hell are you? Why do you feel you should even post in this thread since you clearly are here to only bash the guy! Are we gona have to read you being a tuffy all season? Cause unlike you that only post to bash others we don't give a damned!

This team isn't being coached well.....ccm seems like a cool guy but team continues to make stupid mistakes and we have no real scoring threat

Awesome. So we can look forward to you whining all year? Doubtful because you ( like many others) will only post when the vols are losing.

Hate to say it, but if we're getting flat run off our home floor by Ole Miss, there's probably going to be a lot of losing (and whining) over the next couple months.

This team isn't being coached well.....ccm seems like a cool guy but team continues to make stupid mistakes and we have no real scoring threat
I agree 100% . Until we see fans stop showing up for games there will be no changes though. so Get use to it.

We have one quality / CONSISTENT / player / leader on this team and he is red shirting due to injury. This season is gonna be a wash, deal with it. Next year is gonna be telling whether CCM is here long term though.

VN Store

Back