2014 Knoxville Area Star???

He is 6'8 and made 7 of 9 free throws. Sign him up!

I used to coach a little basketball a few years ago and my team would be in for a long week if they shot freethrows like Cuonzo's team. I get so frustrated watching them shoot. I am a 5'11" couch potato and could out percentage all but maybe 2 guys on free throws on UT's team...

I used to coach a little basketball a few years ago and my team would be in for a long week if they shot freethrows like Cuonzo's team. I get so frustrated watching them shoot. I am a 5'11" couch potato and could out percentage all but maybe 2 guys on free throws on UT's team...
After running up and down the court for 20-30 min a game?

Bert would have a field day coming up with annoying slogans for this kid.

I think the point was that this team is atrocious at something that should be very easy, and they are.

not just this team......all of college b-ball seems to be getting worse every year....i blame it on the 3 point line taking the mid-range jumper out of the game thus having a residual effect on free throw skills.

Brendan F. Quinn @BFQuinn
At Hardin Valley Academy to see 6-8 jr Dyonta Bizzle-Brown play 2nd game since becoming eligible. Just received tech for tossing a kid down.

could've used that last night

Brendan F. Quinn @BFQuinn
At Hardin Valley Academy to see 6-8 jr Dyonta Bizzle-Brown play 2nd game since becoming eligible. Just received tech for tossing a kid down.

could've used that last night

He got a tech last game as well, hot head?

He probably would've punched Marshall in the face last night.

I've known this dude for a while he went to Nashville and played for a top 5 school started varsity freshman and sophomore year he avegreged over 20 points a game and I've seen him play I played on hardin valley high (not saying on got kicked off for a quarter at school) but I promise he goin to be a good college player! Cuonzo needs to pick this one up he only jr look out my dude bizz!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We need a ball handler. I don't care if he's a 1 or 2 star. Get a ball handler to help Golden out. Right now, we have no one.

VN Store

Back