Minutes going forward, IMO...

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Jeronne Maymon is out for the year. Now, even though it's not currently the case, let's pretend everyone is healthy and 100% starting today because somehow we found a rejuvenation machine.

PG- Golden 30/Lopez 10
SG- McRae 30/McBee 10
SF- Richardson 30/Reese 10
PF- Hall 25/Edwards 15
C- Stokes 30/Yemi 10

I need to see more of Reese going forward before giving him big minutes. Hopefully Edwards plays Wednesday. We need him.

Reactions: 1 person
Jeronne Maymon is out for the year. Now, even though it's not currently the case, let's pretend everyone is healthy and 100% starting today because somehow we found a rejuvenation machine.

PG- Golden 30/Lopez 10
SG- McRae 30/McBee 10
SF- Richardson 30/Reese 10
PF- Hall 25/Edwards 15
C- Stokes 30/Yemi 10

I need to see more of Reese going forward before giving him big minutes. Hopefully Edwards plays Wednesday. We need him.

The golden/Lopez situation is at a point idk what to think. If golden gets it together that's probably right, but he's shown no signs of that the last 3 games.

Also, I unfortunately think Mcbee will continue to get 20 minutes a night.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like...

PG - Lopez 20 / McRae 15 / Golden 5
SG - McRae 15 / Richardson 15 / Golden 5 / McBee 5
SF - Richardson 15 / Reese 25
PF - Hall 25 / Edwards 15
C - Yemi 20 / Stokes 20

Golden and McBee would play as less as possible and Stokes should be walking on thin ice. I'd rather see Yemi progress and give the extra minutes to Hall and Edwards.

Would be nice if we got injury reports through the week.
How is Golden healing?
Is Reese practicing?
Edwards any better?
You'd think Martin was running a top secret mission.

How is Golden healing?
Is Reese practicing?
Edwards any better?

But why would he let the other teams know what is going on?

I want to see more minutes for Yemi and A LOT less for McBee. There is no way mcbee should be getting more than 15 minutes a game unless if he is hot that game. He needs to be put in on spurts to bring in an occasional spark by hitting a 3. The key though is for him to hit a 3.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like...

PG - Lopez 20 / McRae 15 / Golden 5
SG - McRae 15 / Richardson 15 / Golden 5 / McBee 5
SF - Richardson 15 / Reese 25
PF - Hall 25 / Edwards 15
C - Yemi 20 / Stokes 20

Golden and McBee would play as less as possible and Stokes should be walking on thin ice. I'd rather see Yemi progress and give the extra minutes to Hall and Edwards.

I thought stokes played one of his better games last game?

How is Golden healing?
Is Reese practicing?
Edwards any better?

Maybe if we had a competent beat writer, he may be worse than Griff. Sorry but a Memphis writer shouldn't be breaking news of a Tennessee injury.

Maybe if we had a competent beat writer, he may be worse than Griff. Sorry but a Memphis writer shouldn't be breaking news of a Tennessee injury.
You think it's Martin design or incompetence?
Reese ankle was a complete surprise to me.
Need to get your name in the hat.

You think it's Martin design or incompetence?
Reese ankle was a complete surprise to me.
Need to get your name in the hat.

I get practice was closed that's fine, but when you're in the gym 2 hours prior to the game and you see a player who's supposed to be playing limping and sitting with the guys who aren't playing...don't you think you should start asking questions?

How is Golden healing?
Is Reese practicing?
Edwards any better?

I read where Edwards practiced on Sun so hopefully he is a go on Wed against Ole Miss. Reese didn't practice.

I get practice was closed that's fine, but when you're in the gym 2 hours prior to the game and you see a player who's supposed to be playing limping and sitting with the guys who aren't playing...don't you think you should start asking questions?

Isn't Quinn the beat writer now? He completely dropped the ball on Reese's and Edward's status against Memphis. They both were hurt in practice on Thu. Maybe some of that is on Martin and he didn't want to put out much info, but it seems like we hear less and less. Quinn has a blog and that is where I read Edwards practiced yesterday and Reese didn't.

Isn't Quinn the beat writer now? He completely dropped the ball on Reese's and Edward's status against Memphis. They both were hurt in practice on Thu. Maybe some of that is on Martin and he didn't want to put out much info, but it seems like we hear less and less. Quinn has a blog and that is where I read Edwards practiced yesterday and Reese didn't.

Yes he's the beat writer.

Like I said i get practice was closed so maybe he didn't know. However, he's in the gym about 2 hours before the game, I was there as well...I posted it here. Reese was taking part in ZERO warmups, stretches ANYTHING...so I started questioning it. Quinn says nothing, someone asks him on twitter and he says Reese is full go yet right in front of him Reese in not participating and is sitting with the other inactive guys.

The topper was that Memphis writer Jason smith called the right people or got off his a$$ and asked the right people...but he put out Reese's injury before Quinn, that's pathetic.

Yes he's the beat writer.

Like I said i get practice was closed so maybe he didn't know. However, he's in the gym about 2 hours before the game, I was there as well...I posted it here. Reese was taking part in ZERO warmups, stretches ANYTHING...so I started questioning it. Quinn says nothing, someone asks him on twitter and he says Reese is full go yet right in front of him Reese in not participating and is sitting with the other inactive guys.

The topper was that Memphis writer Jason smith called the right people or got off his a$$ and asked the right people...but he put out Reese's injury before Quinn, that's pathetic.

Yeah, I remember you posting it on here and then zjcvols posted that Quinn said he was a go on his twitter and then Quinn retracts and said he was out and that he had his head in his laptop writing a story. So, he was there but was not even paying attention to who was warming up.

Maybe the KNS can put you on payroll?

mcbee should not be getting 20 minutes and score 3 points. hell reese came in his first game and got 7 points in less minutes. mcbee is not helping

Last edited:

VN Store

Back