New Unis

cncchris33

Lost in the game discussion is the opinions on our new monochromatic uniforms. I thought they were awesome and I hope to see them again for Vandy and UK.

Reactions: 5 people
They wrere different, sort of looked like practice jerseys.. still dont know if i like them or not.

UTsports.com said they weren't going to wear them again and there were no plans to sell them. If there's enough demand, they will I bet.

I guess they had to use a different color orange for the numerals and name. I couldn't make out any of the names. The announcers probably had a time trying to figure out players. It would be funny to see if the announcers could figure them out if they did it in football.

Reactions: 1 person
Those uni's must have had 15lb weights in them as slow as the Vols looked against Memphis.

According to Mark Pancratz, they were the same unis that the NBA used on Christmas Day, fyi.

We should be worrying about the uniforms instead of the lousy basketball team wearing the uniforms.

They were ugly as hell and the reason the Vols lost the game. They were blinding each other with the ugliness.

Reactions: 1 person
Why did Duke start wearing black ones a number of years ago then? Black is not blue or white.

Because they sell. And kids like them. But we can't do that at Tennessee. Got to stay the same all the time or the blue hairs will have a fit. :eek:lol::no:

Reactions: 2 people
Same concept Adidas used for NBA Christmas Day unis. That element was cool, but it they should have went with a lighter orange (closer to white) for the numbers.

Well I got piled on, but it's my fault for not reading the thread closely ! :good!: :birgits_giggle:

I liked them. Only for a game or two a season though

VN Store

Back