Random thoughts....

bleedingTNorange

I make Jordan McRae and Josh Richardaon watch the second half, over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over, you get the point.

Jordan played a game like we've all been waiting on and have seen flashes of. He took over and dropped 22 points in a half against NBA quality players, and made it look relatively easy. He played with fire, and passion, he busted his a$$ defensively...he was great. If I can clone that Jordan McRae you better damn well believe I would, because thats the effort I want every night from him.

Time for a lineup change...skylar and trae just aren't getting it done. Skylar definitely needs to be benched, McRae deserves the starting spot and 32-34 minutes a game. Trae could definitely be benched, but if you're sticking with him have a shorter leash. It's not fair to Lopez to keep asking him to bring us back from double digit deficits. Also, Lopez is willing to run, and understands how to...I'm not sure that golden does.

We need Reese and Edwards healthy soon, it gives us more options, we're very limitited right now in who we can play. No Maymon, miller, Reese or Edwards so we've got what, 8 scholarship players?

The next 2 games are very big. Win both and the Memphis loss is a thing of the past and nothin to sweat over. Go 1-1 and we've got a lot of work to do, 0-2 and it'll likely be NIT bound again.

Reactions: 1 person
Its a long season but nothing points to ccm being better than wade Houston. He needs to make the NCAA or be fired. We kept wade Houston way to long because he was the first black coach now no excuse u perform or get fired... ccm is not even close to BP....... we need another BP type coach black or white

Flame me but ccm record proves me right...

Also u notice no one cares about bb any longer.. BP here n threads everywhere about bb.. now nothing but football n we sux in football.

UT didn't play their best, but they weren't awful either. I'm not sure if Memphis is a great team, but they played a great game tonight.

Its a long season but nothing points to ccm being better than wade Houston. He needs to make the NCAA or be fired. We kept wade Houston way to long because he was the first black coach now no excuse u perform or get fired... ccm is not even close to BP....... we need another BP type coach black or white

Oh my God. This is a classic.

No matter what happens this year, he will get next year. If we make the tourney this year, then CCM future will be here on solid ground. If he doesn't make the tourney this year, then his seat will be a little warm going into next. He will need to make the tourney with 2 5*s on his roster.

Make Cuonzo watch the second half over and over and over again, too. He needs to be convinced this team isn't set up for grind it out half court offense. These guys are runners. They aren't made to shoot standing jumpers from the perimeter.

I make Jordan McRae and Josh Richardaon watch the second half, over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over, you get the point.

Jordan played a game like we've all been waiting on and have seen flashes of. He took over and dropped 22 points in a half against NBA quality players, and made it look relatively easy. He played with fire, and passion, he busted his a$$ defensively...he was great. If I can clone that Jordan McRae you better damn well believe I would, because thats the effort I want every night from him.

Time for a lineup change...skylar and trae just aren't getting it done. Skylar definitely needs to be benched, McRae deserves the starting spot and 32-34 minutes a game. Trae could definitely be benched, but if you're sticking with him have a shorter leash. It's not fair to Lopez to keep asking him to bring us back from double digit deficits. Also, Lopez is willing to run, and understands how to...I'm not sure that golden does.

We need Reese and Edwards healthy soon, it gives us more options, we're very limitited right now in who we can play. No Maymon, miller, Reese or Edwards so we've got what, 8 scholarship players?

The next 2 games are very big. Win both and the Memphis loss is a thing of the past and nothin to sweat over. Go 1-1 and we've got a lot of work to do, 0-2 and it'll likely be NIT bound again.

Reactions: 1 person
Make Cuonzo watch the second half over and over and over again, too. He needs to be convinced this team isn't set up for grind it out half court offense. These guys are runners. They aren't made to shoot standing jumpers from the perimeter.

I've said it a few times, I'm not sure this is more golden than Martin. When golden is in we hardly ever run and play slow, takes forever to get in our offense. Insert Lopez and all of a sudden we are running and looking for outlet passes. Martin has been asking for more uptempo for a month, maybe golden doesn't get it and Lopez does?

I guess I agree if you ignore almost every fact available. After two seasons, Wade was 8 games under .500.

If CCM gets just 3 more wins this year out of at least 19 more games, then his record will be better than Wade's.

I suspect we might do a tad better than that even without our best player, Maymon. Wonder what Wade would have done without his son? Oh yeah, we found out during Houston's 5th year after Allan graduated and the Vols were 5-22 for the season.

Amen!!! Play all the tough nose defense you want but we need to push the ball in transition and try to create some easy scores

I've said it a few times, I'm not sure this is more golden than Martin. When golden is in we hardly ever run and play slow, takes forever to get in our offense. Insert Lopez and all of a sudden we are running and looking for outlet passes. Martin has been asking for more uptempo for a month, maybe golden doesn't get it and Lopez does?

Good God.
Golden's playing hurt.
He's the one player beside Maymon whose production we couldn't afford to lose.

Good God.
Golden's playing hurt.
He's the one player beside Maymon whose production we couldn't afford to lose.

What does a shoulder have to do with him pushing the pace? He never has pushed the pace, and Lopez does, I don't think it's a coincidence. Do you?

When Martin finishes a season with only 5 wins, we'll talk about comparisons to Houston.

Martin haters are pathetic. They act like he has a losing record.

VN Store

Back