Any new recruits going to be at the game?

SJAVol32

New recruits going to be at the game? I seen somewhere that Robert Hubbs will be here anybody else?

No. Chance. Memphis. Bound. According. To. Their. Reasonable. Fanbase.

I think that's what is presumed, but considering the Tigers are headed to a faulting Big East, a schedule lacking in good RPI numbers and a coach most folk in Memphis realize is not ready for prime time Black might be looking elsewhere. Most were surprised he chose Baylor so early. CCM still has to reach out to this kid.

I think that's what is presumed, but considering the Tigers are headed to a faulting Big East, a schedule lacking in good RPI numbers and a coach most folk in Memphis realize is not ready for prime time Black might be looking elsewhere. Most were surprised he chose Baylor so early. CCM still has to reach out to this kid.

Minus points for too much logic. You lost all Memphis fans who will hold tight to the belief that every kid in Memphis is reared in Tiger lore.

In all seriousness though, if he was willing to commit to Baylor, it tells me he's at the very least, willing to look outside the city walls.

VN Store

Back