Butch Jones to be introduced at Memphis game

bleedingTNorange

“@UTCoachJones: I will be at the @Vol_Hoops Game Fri vs Memphis & will be introduced during the #OrangeOut! Ready to support @CuonzoMartin & our Vols! #VFL”

If it wasn't gonna be a sell out it will be now!!!!

Reactions: 5 people
“@UTCoachJones: I will be at the @Vol_Hoops Game Fri vs Memphis & will be introduced during the #OrangeOut! Ready to support @CuonzoMartin & our Vols! #VFL”

If it wasn't gonna be a sell out it will be now!!!!

Errr... being an old guy, do you have to speak with #s and @s to be understood by most folks these days. Honestly, I read this quote, and I have to laugh.

Errr... being an old guy, do you have to speak with #s and @s to be understood by most folks these days. Honestly, I read this quote, and I have to laugh.

It's a Twitter feed. @ and # signify who is being referenced. He didn't type it out that way for the fun of it.

One thing Coach Jones mentioned and I don't know how well its being advertised but Coach Martin has asked for a Orange Out!

I'm with ya brother, quite the waste of space. I suppose us old timers are going to have to get a twitter account so we can twat.:crazy:

this-is-so-exciting-o.gif

I haven't been on the computer in a couple of days. Trying to catch up and can't find info, pics, anything about Butch being introduced. I did read in the paper that Eric Berry was with him. Can anyone catch me up and what happened? Thanks

"Orange out" was a bust. Jones sat behind UT bench. Really lame introduction, he never left his seat, just stood up and waved like a beauty queen. Eric Berry was across the court from the Memphis bench.

"Orange out" was a bust. Jones sat behind UT bench. Really lame introduction, he never left his seat, just stood up and waved like a beauty queen. Eric Berry was across the court from the Memphis bench.

You didn't see jones and berry hugging and taking pix?

You didn't see jones and berry hugging and taking pix?

No, I did not. But frankly, outside of their introductions, I didn't pay any attention to either one. I was only answering the question. Since they were on opposite sides of the court, I will say they weren't "with" each other.

No, I did not. But frankly, outside of their introductions, I didn't pay any attention to either one. I was only answering the question. Since they were on opposite sides of the court, I will say they weren't "with" each other.

I was sitting right behind butch. Berry came over at halftime and the two talked for about th entire halftime before both returned to their seats.

There's pix all over twitter of the 2 of them.

I was sitting right behind butch. Berry came over at halftime and the two talked for about th entire halftime before both returned to their seats.

Berry was dressed in camo wasn't he? No orange? Did he miss the Orangeout memo? Not a VFL...j/k

I went to puke at half time. Being down 20 and watching dogs with Frisbees was too much.

I went to puke at half time. Being down 20 and watching dogs with Frisbees was too much.

I have heard that the guys that travel around doing dog frisbee make an absolute killing....I cant teach my dog to pee outside or I would try to be a dog frisbee guy lol

VN Store

Back