worst 8 and 3 team in the country

This is just stupid. Some people are never happy I guess if we end up making the tournament we will be the worst team in the tournament.

Reactions: 7 people
Our guys can't hit shots consistently but I doubt we are the worst 8-3 team in the nation.

Don't need to look much further than the SEC to validate that. The other teams in the league with 3 losses: TA&M is 9-3. Losses to Southern, St. Louis, and Oklahoma. Zero good wins. South Carolina 9-3. Losses to Elon, St. John's, and Clemson. Zero good wins.

UT 8-3. Losses to Georgetown, UVA, OK St. One, possibly two good wins.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't need to look much further than the SEC to validate that. The other teams in the league with 3 losses: TA&M is 9-3. Losses to Southern, St. Louis, and Oklahoma. Zero good wins. South Carolina 9-3. Losses to Elon, St. John's, and Clemson. Zero good wins.

UT 8-3. Losses to Georgetown, UVA, OK St. One, possibly two good wins.

Lol we are not the worst.I love watching us play. We keep games close which in turn keep me focused in the game. Man I love bball season! Go Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I don't know if the Vols are the worst 8 - 3 team, but we're not very exciting to watch. Unfortunately, teams that lose by scores of 37-36 and 46-38 don't attract much network TV coverage. I'd trade about half our roster for a single Chris Lofton.

I don't know if the Vols are the worst 8 - 3 team, but we're not very exciting to watch. Unfortunately, teams that lose by scores of 37-36 and 46-38 don't attract much network TV coverage. I'd trade about half our roster for a single Chris Lofton.
We got quite a bit of TV coverage for the Georgetown game.
Ugliest anyone had ever seen.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back