Orange Out Friday

CAVol

CCM posted on his twitter that the players want an orange out! Lets make it happen vol nation!

Reactions: 5 people
I liked the orange and white square pattern they did a few years back.

Every game should be an orange out. That is our primary color.

Man I wish I could be there for this game, one week early for vacation but at least I got to see the men beat Xavier GOVOLS gonba try to be in tuscaloser when the vols play there in 2 weeks hope to see some of y'all there

Not being a smart ass, but don't most people usually wear orange? I've been to all the games but 1 and the arena is always "oranged out"

Not being a smart ass, but don't most people usually wear orange? I've been to all the games but 1 and the arena is always "oranged out"

Yes there's a lot of orange, but hardly an orange out for most games. The Xavier game I saw a lot of "other" colors in the stands, I guess they're just trying to get everyone on the same page.

Lots of people wear white or other colors. Just like people wear white to Penn State games but when they call for a white out the place looks completely different.

I think white pops more on tv, but orange is the primary color. I still think they should do the orange and white checkerboard thingy again. That looked cool.

Well sh!t. I was planning on wearing purple and teal.

tumblr_lnmw5xx0BW1qe1d8xo1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Plenty of tickets still available. Hopefully they get bought up before the game.

VN Store

Back