Memphis......I got two words for yah

omghulkhands

SUCK IT

1303823ble5fhlxob.gif

Reactions: 19 people
Their schedule is trash. With the Big East being trash now or wherever Memphis is going, they're dumb for ending the series with us. If they beat us, we'd be their best win. If they don't beat us, UNI is probably their best win. A 7-5 FCS team will be their best win... awesome. Even UNI's schedule is better than theirs. Memphis is trash.

How dare you diss Memphis. They're the premier basketball program in the South and they're joining the unprecedented #1 basketball conference in the country.

Ha.

The best of times are far behind you Tiger High.

Reactions: 2 people
**** Memphis. They're still a bunch of thugs. We'll beat their ass on Friday, and I'll enjoy every second.

TBA better be rocking! :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Tigers are a very talented enigmatic team with a coach not ready for prime time. Vols will need there A game to win. If it's low scoring the Vols favor. If it's a track meet the Vols may get embarassed. I have followed both teams for a long time. Looking forward to this game.

If Pasty loses this game he's gonna have a long ride back to Memphis.

The part that bothers me is they need to win this have more than we do. I hope our guys okay for revenge though, and Stokes looks to make a STATEment.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back