On this date last year...

Cuonzo approves.

A_VVEXYCcAA_lZT.png:large

Reactions: 3 people
It will pay off as long as the wins keep coming.Ugly or not. I would rather have a ugly win than a pretty loss

Reactions: 3 people
Im staring to get extremely excited for Stokes, Maymon, and Hubbs next year if Maymon does in fact redshirt

This is my thought also. Would you rather have a half-healthy Maymon for half a season or a fully-healthy Maymon for a whole season with the players we have now plus Hubbs? I like the latter

Golden
Hubbs
Richardson
Maymon
Stokes

McRae
Yemi
Reese
Moore

That team could have 6 players that could possibility average 10+ ppg each!!

I would much rather Maymon redshirt instead of only having him for half a year. Stokes, Maymon, Hubbs, Golden and McRae would be very nice.

Golden
Hubbs
Richardson
Maymon
Stokes

McRae
Yemi
Reese
Moore

That team could have 6 players that could possibility average 10+ ppg each!!

Well, not so sure about Moore. I really hope he can get a grip on his handle and is able to run the offense. He can be such a weapon. He is so big and strong and is able to guard the small quick guards. He gave the Xavier pg Christon all kinds of problems the 5 minutes that he got to play Sat. He's got 3 steals and 3 block shots in 60 minutes played this year. Compared to Golden on just these stats - Golden has 3 steals and no blocks in 329 minutes played.

I agree totally. If we could make the tourney this yr without maymon then I would be the happiest guy in TN. I think if we beat Memphis that will be a huge step in that direction.

Next 3 games are huge for direction of season.

Go 3-0 and we are playing for seeding at that point, and are ranked in the top 25.

I've said it all along. Cuonzo Martin coached teams are notorious for improving as the season progresses. Usually at a rate that's faster than the competition.

If true then we are on par to continue a long run. It's at that part of the schedule where losing 3 straight are huge possibilities if we don't play well.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back