Xavier Roll Call

BallerVol

I'll be there! Loud and proud.. i've got my throat all messed up and already sore from idk what, but I'll be yelling for as long as I can! GBO Hope to see a lot of you all out tomorrow this is a HUGE game for the basketball team, and even for Fb recruiting. Heck one wonders if CBJ could be announced tomorrow?

I will be there as usual with my girlfriend in 104, and we are bringing my brother and his wife, and my ladies mother and brother as well. Should be a great game and atmosphere!

Row 9 somewhere in the 120s.

Best seats I've had since I was a student (2001-05).

Pretty damn excited...and very pleased with that holiday pack UT offered.

haha sorry guys I was just wondering, but yes GBO!!! I'll be near the top but hey, I just want this place to be loud

I'll be there! Loud and proud.. i've got my throat all messed up and already sore from idk what, but I'll be yelling for as long as I can! GBO Hope to see a lot of you all out tomorrow this is a HUGE game for the basketball team, and even for Fb recruiting. Heck one wonders if CBJ could be announced tomorrow?

I would like to but I'll be watching from my chair and yelling just as loud. That far away roar will be me. :clapping:
GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back