My first game

Going to my first men's game tomorrow against Xavier can't wait GOVOLS well I hope they have tickets so I can go lol we are up here on vacation so kinda last minute :)

Going to my first men's game tomorrow against Xavier can't wait GOVOLS well I hope they have tickets so I can go lol we are up here on vacation so kinda last minute :)

Awesome man I'm excited to see the men play I've saw the lady vols play a few times but I've always wanted to watch the men play I can't wait

Reactions: 1 person
Awesome man I'm excited to see the men play I've saw the lady vols play a few times but I've always wanted to watch the men play I can't wait

Wow lol me to I saw the girls play rutgers last year in TB but isaw the guys play in Birmingham during the playoffs couple year back GO VOLS:loco:

I'm going to my first men's game against ms st and was wandering if my seats were any good I'm in sec 113 row 7

The men's set up is pretty much the same as the Lady Vols. You probably can answer your original question from that.

VN Store

Back