Renaldo Woolridge coming back???

RockyTop22

So i saw on his twitter he will be back in Knoxville this Spring, is there any possibility he will be able to play for us again? this might be ridiculous and dont kill me for making this thread but some veteran leadership who bleeds orange couldnt hurt. Any opinions? ill post the tweets below...

“@SLDVFL2013: @Swiperboy Ay man you coming back to Knoxville anytime soon?” this spring

“@rockytopswag: I miss seeing @Swiperboy in orange and white #VFL” I'll be out there this spring! #VFL

Last edited:
Averaged almost 14ppg last year? Are you thinking of the right guy?

He didn't even average 14 minutes a game last year. This year for USC he's averaging 4 minutes a game lol.

And no, he isn't coming back to play, he's out of eligibility. He's probably returning for his rap career.

Wow i feel pretty stupid now, i did look at mpg and mistakenly looked at that as ppg, i did not follow the Vols when RW was playing but am now a VFL since i have been a sports management student at UT.

He didn't even average 14 minutes a game last year. This year for USC he's averaging 4 minutes a game lol.

And no, he isn't coming back to play, he's out of eligibility. He's probably returning for his rap career.

Yeah, I hear the Knoxville rap scene is unbelievable.

Reactions: 4 people
Are you guys serious? He's just saying he's gonna visit Knoxville in the spring. I have no idea how you guys inferred he's coming to play ball in the slightest.

Reactions: 2 people

Leaving LA for that?

Are you guys serious? He's just saying he's gonna visit Knoxville in the spring. I have no idea how you guys inferred he's coming to play ball in the slightest.

See the 4,000,000 Jon Gruden threads! :loco:

The mental giants on here are amazing. They can connect dots like no other fan base.

Reactions: 1 person
See the 4,000,000 Jon Gruden threads! :loco:

The mental giants on here are amazing. They can connect dots like no other fan base.

So true!

I really liked how it meant Gruden was coming here when Vic Grider resigned at South Pittsburg

Reactions: 1 person
I saw Wolridge rapping with orange high top Converse (Chuck Taylors) on.

That equals a LOCK that he'll be involved with the Athletic Department by next summer.

Book it!!

So i saw on his twitter he will be back in Knoxville this Spring, is there any possibility he will be able to play for us again? this might be ridiculous and dont kill me for making this thread but some veteran leadership who bleeds orange couldnt hurt. Any opinions? ill post the tweets below...

“@SLDVFL2013: @Swiperboy Ay man you coming back to Knoxville anytime soon?” this spring

“@rockytopswag: I miss seeing @Swiperboy in orange and white #VFL” I'll be out there this spring! #VFL

Not 100% on this, but I saw this as well and think he may have been talking about performing here

VN Store

Back