Aquille Carr

Nothing better than clicking on a recruiting video and getting hit with an advertisement....

ok quite confused here.

1. In the vid the guy has around 50 plays looks to be playing pg and has 2 passes total. Most are him taking it to the rim from halfcourt. Cute but at 5'6" that aint gonna fly in college at any level.

2. He has a quick first step and crossover move but I failed to see any ballhandling skills that made me saw "wow" or even "oh".

3. Impressive that he can dunk as well as he does but unless he plays in a midget league I find it hard to believe he is 5'6" maybe 5'9"

4. SJA is right I saw quite a few of those plays when he definitely should have kicked the ball out or even worse where he made useless extra moves to prove his "handles" and make the guy checking him look dumb instead of making the play in front of him.

ok quite confused here.

1. In the vid the guy has around 50 plays looks to be playing pg and has 2 passes total. Most are him taking it to the rim from halfcourt. Cute but at 5'6" that aint gonna fly in college at any level.

2. He has a quick first step and crossover move but I failed to see any ballhandling skills that made me saw "wow" or even "oh".

3. Impressive that he can dunk as well as he does but unless he plays in a midget league I find it hard to believe he is 5'6" maybe 5'9"

4. SJA is right I saw quite a few of those plays when he definitely should have kicked the ball out or even worse where he made useless extra moves to prove his "handles" and make the guy checking him look dumb instead of making the play in front of him.

He's 5'9. If he were just a couple inches taller he would be top 25 in the country. Some of the stuff he does in games he won't be able to get away with in college. But the attitude problem I'm referring to is getting arrested for striking his baby mother.

ok quite confused here.

At what part in that video did you see him dunk? I watched it two times and I didn't see it. The only dunk I saw was him throwing it up to one of his teammates. Not trying to be smart I just wanna know if I missed something or there is another video of him dunking.

He has a terrible attitude to go along with pathetic defense. That said, I think he's the most fun player to watch out of the entire class.

Come out and watch him play!! His team is in the Arby's this year. They play Tn high tomorrow @ 4pm.

At what part in that video did you see him dunk? I watched it two times and I didn't see it. The only dunk I saw was him throwing it up to one of his teammates. Not trying to be smart I just wanna know if I missed something or there is another video of him dunking.
he dunked more than once actually more dunks than passes

VN Store

Back