A little help Volnation

IsiahVictor

Hey everyone,

I am currently back in Knoxville to finish my degree after being blessed enough to play professional basketball in numerous countries around the world. I was an assistant coach at Christian County High School in the state of Kenucty in 2011. We were blessed enough to win the schools first State Championship.Since the day we won that championship i have been determined to finish my degree and become a division 1 college basketball coach, thus my return to UT. I offered my assistance to the program but there was no spot availible for me, so I contacted John Pennington and he welcomed me as a guest basketball analyst on Enrichment Sports Source. The show airs this morning at 11:30 on Wate channel 6 for those who are in the Knoxville area. If you take the time out to wacth the show it will be greatly appreciated. I will be on Volnation shortly after, so any feedback that can be given is encouraged. Thanks for your time! VFL44
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 11 people
You were one of my favorites during your vol playing days! Good luck with your career and degree!

I always enjoyed watching you play. Good luck on the degree. Every time I look at my UT diploma hanging on the wall I still smile. Keep us posted in the career so we can follow. Merry Christmas.

Good luck n great to see a former vol back n ktown... great player n loved watching u dunk man u could sky....lol

Would love to watch today, but I am stuck at work. Hopefully, I will be able to catch the show next week.

Wish I was still in K-ville to help, Isiah. Will you guys be doing anything like an online stream? If so, I'll start tuning in each time I'm able.

Hey everyone,

I am currently back in Knoxville to finish my degree after being blessed enough to play professional basketball in numerous countries around the world. I was an assistant coach at Christian County High School in the state of Kenucty in 2011. We were blessed enough to win the schools first State Championship.Since the day we won that championship i have been determined to finish my degree and become a division 1 college basketball coach, thus my return to UT. I offered my assistance to the program but there was no spot availible for me, so I contacted John Pennington and he welcomed me as a guest basketball analyst on Enrichment Sports Source. The show airs this morning at 11:30 on Wate channel 6 for those who are in the Knoxville area. If you take the time out to wacth the show it will be greatly appreciated. I will be on Volnation shortly after, so any feedback that can be given is encouraged. Thanks for your time! VFL44

good luck with school and following your coaching dream

I always enjoyed watching you play. Good luck on the degree. Every time I look at my UT diploma hanging on the wall I still smile. Keep us posted in the career so we can follow. Merry Christmas.

Thanks and hopefully ill be able to relate to the feeling that you have when you look at your degree soon! Merry Christmas to you aswell! VFL44

Good luck n great to see a former vol back n ktown... great player n loved watching u dunk man u could sky....lol

Thanks alot and there will be a highlight dvd of my career made soon. When it comes out ill be sure to share it on here

Wish I was still in K-ville to help, Isiah. Will you guys be doing anything like an online stream? If so, I'll start tuning in each time I'm able.

No online streaming but im gonna start uploading my segments on VN. Thanks for your support!

No online streaming but im gonna start uploading my segments on VN. Thanks for your support!

I'll look forward to it. Maybe I can give you some feedback based on that. I'm a former Vol, myself (different sport) so if I can help, I will. How did you like Australia when you were there?

Reactions: 1 person
Great to see former vols on this site. Best of luck man, I know we'll see you coaching in the near future!

awesome! I wasn't able to catch it this morning but will tune in from now on. Really glad you continue to pursue basketball when your done playing. You have my 100% support and thanks a ton for coming around vol nation and dropping comments. So amazing to hear a good players opinion who's been through the grinds of a college basketball and sec schedule!!! Would love to hear some stories from when you were playing

I'll look forward to it. Maybe I can give you some feedback based on that. I'm a former Vol, myself (different sport) so if I can help, I will. How did you like Australia when you were there?

Thanks alot and Australia was awesome. I was blessed enough to play in Sydney, which is one of the best cities in the world in my opinion

awesome! I wasn't able to catch it this morning but will tune in from now on. Really glad you continue to pursue basketball when your done playing. You have my 100% support and thanks a ton for coming around vol nation and dropping comments. So amazing to hear a good players opinion who's been through the grinds of a college basketball and sec schedule!!! Would love to hear some stories from when you were playing

Thanks alot for your support! I will definitely offer my opinion and even some stories once SEC season comes around and we are playing teams that I once played against. Best Wishes! VFL44

VN Store

Back