The Bruce Pearl Thread

Would you be for Bruce Pearl's return if Martin is fired after next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UneducatedGuess

Personally, I think that Cuonzo is a great coach. However, I think that if Cuonzo got a call from the Big 10 (Purdue... Illinois... etc) that he would return to the area where he grew up playing basketball.

Bruce hasn't left Knoxville. He still is a Black Sheep in many Universities due to his turning over illegal recruiting methods early in his career.

Bruce continues to bleed orange. My question is, when is Bruce Pearl available? Let the countdown begin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 21 people
The gas leak from the coaching search threads has apparently wafted into this forum.

Reactions: 13 people
2 questions. Why would any other school consider Martin? You do realize Pearl should never be an option at UT?

Cuonzo ain't gonna get it done here or anywhere else. Just another Hamilton experiment. I was AT the game last night and that is the worst bball team UT has had since Bald Kevin 1. We could only HOPE to find another Bruce Pearl!!! Do any of you really think Cuonzo will EVER get us a No 1 ranking? I'm waiting.

Reactions: 3 people
Also... I'd rather watch 2 Gorillas screw than have to sit through another boring ass game like that. If we're gonna lose... I'd rather it be exciting. Hamilton hired Bald Kevin 3!!!

We have lost two games and one by two points. We have a great player in Hubbs coming in and some other pretty solid players. Seriously I hate you op and you need to be a Duke and Bama fan. We don't need you here.

Wow OP is stupid. Pearl's offense was the same thing that we saw last night. Pass around the 3pt line and then jack up a 3 pointer with less than 10 seconds to go. The only difference is Zo's offense is only like that when we play against a zone. Please tell me the last time Pearl beat a top 20 team on the road when one of his best players was on the bench hurt.

Personally, I think that Cuonzo is a great coach. However, I think that if Cuonzo got a call from the Big 10 (Purdue... Illinois... etc) that he would return to the area where he grew up playing basketball.

Bruce hasn't left Knoxville. He still is a Black Sheep in many Universities due to his turning over illegal recruiting methods early in his career.

Bruce continues to bleed orange. My question is, when is Bruce Pearl available? Let the countdown begin!

Real sad that Tenn. has so called fans like this.

Can't wait to have Bruce back. He can't coach offense. He can't coach defense. He can't recruit. But I tell you what he can do and that is win, win, and win some more. If Zo can do half of what Pearl did, I will be happy.

Reactions: 1 person
Cuonzo ain't gonna get it done here or anywhere else. Just another Hamilton experiment. I was AT the game last night and that is the worst bball team UT has had since Bald Kevin 1. We could only HOPE to find another Bruce Pearl!!! Do any of you really think Cuonzo will EVER get us a No 1 ranking? I'm waiting.

Dumb. That's the only word that could describe this post. They lost by 1 to top 25 team, genius.

Real sad that Tenn. has so called fans like this.

Pretty sad when someone points out we have a coach in over his head, and the mod allows blatant personal attacks. Rather than point out how Martin is a better coach than he is being given credit, they throw out 'retard', 'stupid', and such. This forum is run by a pack of Martin supporters regardless of the facts including crappy planning, non-existent execution, and zero game management. Same crap on the court from last year.

We held a team to 37 pts and lost. And the apologists continue to flame and make excuses. I've seen several people posting to wait til next year. Sad.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow OP is stupid. Pearl's offense was the same thing that we saw last night. Pass around the 3pt line and then jack up a 3 pointer with less than 10 seconds to go. The only difference is Zo's offense is only like that when we play against a zone. Please tell me the last time Pearl beat a top 20 team on the road when one of his best players was on the bench hurt.

His last year here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back