Tobias Harris

Will be a tough matchup guarding Pierce. Good luck to you Tobes. Would love to see you earn those minutes.

Will be a tough matchup guarding Pierce. Good luck to you Tobes. Would love to see you earn those minutes.

From stuff that I've been seeing. He's been coming along quite nicely. I would love to see him be a star in the NBA.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I watched every Bucks summer league game and was able to see the one preseason game that was shown on NBA TV. He has the potential to be a scorer in the NBA. He can put the ball on the floor and be effective anywhere inside the perimeter. He needed to work on his 3pt shot, and he's shown progress there early on this season. Defense is what's going to hold him back. If he can learn to be effective defensively, he'll have a long and most likely successful career in the NBA. It's just tough having to defend one of the toughest positions in the NBA for a young guy that's naturally an offensive player

This will probably start an argument and I love Tobias but just wondering why this is on the Tennessee basketball forum? When Bruce Pearl is brought up, people flip out and want it moved to around the NCAA. There is a Tobias forum on the NBA forum, where he currently plays.

Just curious.

I have no problem with Tobias Harris stuff being posted here but I also have no problem with Bruce Pearl stuff being posted here. He loves Tennessee though and through, Tobias was here for a season. Just weird for people to act like Pearl's time here should be forgotten and get upset about him being talked about here.

Anyways... just playing devils advocate. Fwiw, if you find the Tobias thread on the NBA forum, you'll see I love him. He plays on a rival team of the Pacers and I've done nothing but support him even though he plays in the same division as my fav team. I was just curious about the double standard.

Thank goodness he didnt end up like other UT basketball -nba hopefuls .....Wayne Chism, Scotty Hopson, dane bradshaw, jajuan smith, chris lofton, major wingate

TOP, people post about former Vols all the time in the football forum.

Hope Tobias turns into a career NBA starter, and makes a few all star games, will only help us with recruiting.

This will probably start an argument and I love Tobias but just wondering why this is on the Tennessee basketball forum? When Bruce Pearl is brought up, people flip out and want it moved to around the NCAA. There is a Tobias forum on the NBA forum, where he currently plays.

Just curious.

I have no problem with Tobias Harris stuff being posted here but I also have no problem with Bruce Pearl stuff being posted here. He loves Tennessee though and through, Tobias was here for a season. Just weird for people to act like Pearl's time here should be forgotten and get upset about him being talked about here.

Anyways... just playing devils advocate. Fwiw, if you find the Tobias thread on the NBA forum, you'll see I love him. He plays on a rival team of the Pacers and I've done nothing but support him even though he plays in the same division as my fav team. I was just curious about the double standard.

I just didn't think to post there. I know a lot of people come to this forum. Will keep it in mind next time.

We don't know that. CCM most likely wouldn't have got Q or Miller.

We don't know that. CCM most likely wouldn't have got Q or Miller.

CCM didn't hold open a scholarship knowing stokes would be available, that was purely luck. Also a chance that Jarnell wouldn't have wanted to come here if Tobias was here, battling for PT.

13 points 4 rebounds 6/8 from the field. Start of the fourth Bucks up 76-58 over the Celtics.

Finished with 18 & 6 on 8/11 shooting in 33 minutes, second highest points and minutes.

Probably would've had a few more shots if he didn't have monta Ellis on his team...went 6/20.

Good to see! Hopefully he can become a star so more and more recruits will want to play here!

i have been a bucks fan since they drafted grunfeld.....stuck with them all this time. word is they think there might be something special in tobias.......oddly enough the buck gurus praise his defense and post scoring ability for a small forward.....if he can improve the 3 pointer could be a 15 and 8 guy for a long time

VN Store

Back