Who's ready for basketball season!!!!!???

VOLumeS

Go Yankees!
Who's ready for basketball season!!!!!??? i know i am after this very disappointing football season. i think Coach Zo can get this team deep in the NCAA tourny i say at least Sweet 16. Go Vols!!

Reactions: 1 person
Cant wait for bball season, i have to admit when coach martin was first hired i was like who in the hell is this guy but now the whole country knows him and hes doing an amazing job!

The job he did at Missouri State was incredible and now he's continuing that here. I don't know why we're not ranked. We return everybody from a team that finished 2nd in the east and added a couple of good recruits.

The job he did at Missouri State was incredible and now he's continuing that here. I don't know why we're not ranked. We return everybody from a team that finished 2nd in the east and added a couple of good recruits.

Last edited:

2nd overall, no more east/west, even more impressive.

Excuse me, it is football season. No one gives flying fudge about basketball. You guys should be ashamed, and you're stupid for even liking the sport. We're a football school, and no one should even be thinking or talking about basketball today.

Reactions: 1 person
Excuse me, it is football season. No one gives flying fudge about basketball. You guys should be ashamed, and you're stupid for even liking the sport. We're a football school, and no one should even be thinking or talking about basketball today.

Yes. Who do you guys think brings all the money in? NOT basketball. You don't remember all those comments about breaking out the curtains again? Well, it's still going to happen. You don't see empty seats in Neyland like you will in TBA. :ermm:

BTO, since there's a FOOTBALL game today, please don't post anything about basketball for the rest of the day and night.

HAhahahahahahahaha still can't believe someone actually said that a few weeks ago.

BTO, since there's a FOOTBALL game today, please don't post anything about basketball for the rest of the day and night.

HAhahahahahahahaha still can't believe someone actually said that a few weeks ago.

So I guess I won't share some Nichols news then...

JK

I don't know if I am more ready for basketball season to start or for football season to end.

This guy is jacked up about basketball. I am excited to see what Zo has up his sleeve in his 2nd year. Plus, is it just me or is the atmosphere in TBA as good of not better than Neyland lately?

PLEASE basketball season get here soon. I'm about to have a mental breakdown about UT football right now...I really take UT athletics to heart too much sometimes...

VN Store

Back