Students show your support...

bleedingTNorange

I'd say there's a pretty good chance Nichols and family will be with Martin....not a bad idea for Martin to drop this tidbit.

“@CuonzoMartin: Students, how about lunch at Presidential today? I'll be there around 12:30. Save me some food.”

Reactions: 1 person
BTO

I have not seen it anywhere, but is there any word of some sort of open practice before the Bama game like they did when J3 and Hubbs were in town. Seems like with the late Bama kick off would be a good opportunity.

Thanks

BTO

I have not seen it anywhere, but is there any word of some sort of open practice before the Bama game like they did when J3 and Hubbs were in town. Seems like with the late Bama kick off would be a good opportunity.

Thanks

I've heard there isn't...figured there's would be for sure, kinda surprised.

Confirmed....hopefully we see some pix.

3 mins. ago

“@jake_schindler: Cuonzo Martin is in pcb with a WHITE recruit. Big man gets them all! #utbasketball”

Reactions: 1 person
I can say Coach Martin definitely got some attention at lunch today! There are also some VERY BIG recruits for the Lady Vols in town this weekend as well. Hope the students and football team make it a weekend to remember for all our visitors!

Mama Nichols is beside herself. While eating she found 52,000 dollars in an envelope on the floor.

I can say Coach Martin definitely got some attention at lunch today! There are also some VERY BIG recruits for the Lady Vols in town this weekend as well. Hope the students and football team make it a weekend to remember for all our visitors!

Kaela Davis, the twin sister of Vol committment AJ Davis, I believe is on campus. She's a top 10 player, would be great for the program.

VN Store

Back