Lets go VOL!!!!!!

GBOVOLS

Can't wait for Basketball season before I transferred to UT I was a G-Town fan now after seeing CBP I started to follow the Vols I am really excited about this year basketball season. CCM is beast of a recruiter and coach Top 25 finish a trip to the Sweet 16 lets get it.

Can't wait for Basketball season before I transferred to UT I was a G-Town fan now after seeing CBP I started to follow the Vols I am really excited about this year basketball season. CCM is beast of a recruiter and coach Top 25 finish a trip to the Sweet 16 lets get it.

Love your excitement, and I'm usually not a big fan of grammar police, but could you throw a little more punctuation in there next time to help some of us out?

Love your excitement, and I'm usually not a big fan of grammar police, but could you throw a little more punctuation in there next time to help some of us out?

Its a discussion board get off your high horse man. Not a public speech nor a business plan man. I am at work on volnation typing like hell cause I hacked the fire wall no time for grammer.

Its a discussion board get off your high horse man. Not a public speech nor a business plan man. I am at work on volnation typing like hell cause I hacked the fire wall no time for grammer.

Easy killer.

Just pointing out that if you want people to read your stuff, at least try to make it readable. If you can hack a firewall you can use basic punctuation.

P.S. It's grammar not grammer.

Reactions: 3 people
Just pointing out that if you want people to read your stuff, at least try to make it readable. If you can hack a firewall you can use basic punctuation.

P.S. It's grammar not grammer.

tooo shey!
or
touche??

VN Store

Back