SI.com Top 32 for Bball

That is an awesome article

I will again take this opportunity to complain about Florida being overrated though

Reactions: 1 person
I really grew to love our team last year. I think they are extremely hard working.. I'm glad I don't have to watch Woolridge anymore though.

Reactions: 3 people
I really grew to love our team last year. I think they are extremely hard working.. I'm glad I don't have to watch Woolridge anymore though.

Don't have to watch Woolridge anymore? I'm confused...Swiper barely played. J/K I'm just messing with you.

I agree...I think we are a 15-20 national team and NC State is probably a 7-12 not a 3, but it is all good for us if we beat them in PR...

I'll take that to start. Florida, as mentioned a few times, is too high

We are being under-looked severely, which is fine. I honestly think we are better than Mizzou. We swept florida last year, and i believe we are a much improved team while i think they will stay roughly the same.

Kentucky will be good but not last year good, and they won't be nearly as deep either.

We are being under-looked severely, which is fine. I honestly think we are better than Mizzou. We swept florida last year, and i believe we are a much improved team while i think they will stay roughly the same.

Kentucky will be good but not last year good, and they won't be nearly as deep either.

Based on UK's 2013 class, we better exploit that lack of depth this year.

Based on UK's 2013 class, we better exploit that lack of depth this year.

They could be right back to square one again though. You will likely see poythress, Goodwin, noel, and harrow leave...fairly possible that Wiltjer goes...Cauley could pull an orton and leave as well...Mays will be gone due to graduation.

Or most could return and the 2013 team could be better than the 12' team.

VN Store

Back