Pastner negative recruitment towards UT...

bleedingTNorange

Thought id share...

A poster on TOS who is a pretty decen poster (not a troll) says he spoke with a Memphis booster today (poster is from Memphis). Says the booster told him that Pastner is telling AN that Martin is going to leave for the Big10 at first opportunity, and this is how he's trying to sway Nichols. Supposedly Pastner isn't even pushing the come to Memphis aspect, as much as he is, don't go to Tennessee.

Fwiw, galilee and some other posters over there who are solid or know the Nichols...say this will only help UT because he comes from a good family and negative recruitment will do nothing but hurt their chances.

Just thought I'd share.

Reactions: 2 people
Paz has to counter the argument that he can't win with a blue chip team somehow.

Thought id share...

A poster on TOS who is a pretty decen poster (not a troll) says he spoke with a Memphis booster today (poster is from Memphis). Says the booster told him that Pastner is telling AN that Martin is going to leave for the Big10 at first opportunity, and this is how he's trying to sway Nichols. Supposedly Pastner isn't even pushing the come to Memphis aspect, as much as he is, don't go to Tennessee.

Fwiw, galilee and some other posters over there who are solid or know the Nichols...say this will only help UT because he comes from a good family and negative recruitment will do nothing but hurt their chances.

Just thought I'd share.

Garbage and slander.

Reactions: 3 people
Negative lies coming out of the good city of Memphis and their HC ... shocking. No way Calipari would have approved of this kind of recruiting.

Nichols is a VFL

Not like Pastner wouldn't bolt if a decent program actually wanted him :whatever:

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were him

I don't see Josh doing that, but you never know. Recruiting is a doggy dog world and everything but if Josh went down to that level then I have lost some respect for the man. I have met him a few times and that just doesn't seem like him, but that all could just be a front who knows...

Who you got? Tennessee Brawler (Coach Martin) vs. Memphis Maniac (Coach Pastner) in a cage match anything goes.

I got Coach Martin finishing him with a elbow off the top of the cage.

GBO

i don't see josh doing that, but you never know. Recruiting is a doggy dog world and everything but if josh went down to that level then i have lost some respect for the man. I have met him a few times and that just doesn't seem like him, but that all could just be a front who knows...

snoop.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I don't see Josh doing that, but you never know. Recruiting is a doggy dog world and everything but if Josh went down to that level then I have lost some respect for the man. I have met him a few times and that just doesn't seem like him, but that all could just be a front who knows...

Tell me more about this "doggy dog" world.

Josh Pastner is a saint.

Thought id share...

Just thought I'd share.

cool-story-bro.jpg

Thought id share...

Just thought I'd share.

The last coach the said that against that our coach would be gone next year (Arkansas) we know how that turned out. Does Pastner own a motorcycle? :eek:lol: Gotta love KARMA

The last coach the said that against that our coach would be gone next year (Arkansas) we know how that turned out. Does Pastner own a motorcycle? :eek:lol: Gotta love KARMA

That's the irony of it.

I would honestly say if you took a national poll as to which is more likely to be gone...it'd be pastner.

Good chance he's in the WNBA coaching next year.

VN Store

Back