Sam Edwards from Memphis.........

imbubbaspitcup

If we don't get JWIII I have a feeling that we take this 7 foot kid out of Memphis!!!! Coach Zo could really develop this kid with that big long body!!!!!!

I have not seen him. Memphis athletes make me nervous. Lived there 10 years. It is a mess there. Never know what type of kid you might be recruiting. Melrose has good players , but most of them can not read or write. I tutored some of them. It is a real eye opening experience

Reactions: 2 people
If we don't get JWIII I have a feeling that we take this 7 foot kid out of Memphis!!!! Coach Zo could really develop this kid with that big long body!!!!!!

Haven't heard much lately, there was interest last year, but it's been quiet with him, he hasn't really progressed as expected.

A lot of people say he's going to have trouble getting admitted, and also heard he's a headache.

I could see Zo monitoring him and possibly offering in spring though if Edwards has shown progress.

Kid apparently had a ton of SEC offers, but all seem to be conditional with his lack of progress during the AAU scene. While I could see us getting back in the thick of things, it will be a tough call for CCM to either sign a true big or keep the scholly for a very good 2014 class.

I have not seen him. Memphis athletes make me nervous. Lived there 10 years. It is a mess there. Never know what type of kid you might be recruiting. Melrose has good players , but most of them can not read or write. I tutored some of them. It is a real eye opening experience

This post has some irony in it....

Anyone heard about Jordan Price, out of Chatt McCallie? or Kedren Johnson from Marshall Co (Lewisburg) ?

Too much of a project.
He'd be replacing talent much better than he offers.

I think we can do better than Sam. If not this year, then next. We do need a true center though.

VN Store

Back