Per Galilee- Nichols...

bleedingTNorange

IS A VOL!!!

He has informed staff that he's coming to Tennessee.

Announcement won't come until after his visit, but he's UT bound.

Reactions: 37 people
Liar. Hahaha

We all had the slightest thought at one point or another about Duke and K.

It's good to hear that's it a done deal from a solid source finally.

I have said since the summer he was coming to UT and honestly I never doubted it. There was just too much smoke. It was sealed when he retweeted everything and anything about Robert Hubbs and UT.

I have said since the summer he was coming to UT and honestly I never doubted it. There was just too much smoke. It was sealed when he retweeted everything and anything about Robert Hubbs and UT.

Yea since summer it seemed pretty solid, prior to all that though I had my concerns. Once we landed hubbs i figured we pretty much could tie a bow on it.

Still with recruiting, you just never know...that's why i say it's nice to hear it from a reputable source.

Will still be nice to hear him announce it as well.

Only solid source I can trust anymore is The recruit... No disrespect to galilee, but to me, it's not done til he goes public.

I would bet on UT if I had to tho..

Reactions: 5 people
Only solid source I can trust anymore is The recruit... No disrespect to galilee, but to me, it's not done til he goes public.

I would bet on UT if I had to tho..

Of course and don't blame you one bit.

But as someone who follows recruiting, trust me, it's done. He's coming to UT. :)

Yea since summer it seemed pretty solid, prior to all that though I had my concerns. Once we landed hubbs i figured we pretty much could tie a bow on it.

Still with recruiting, you just never know...that's why i say it's nice to hear it from a reputable source.

I get it. All recruiting things I post are almost 90% opinion. But the signs were there. He's just trying to get that ESPNU dig so when he commits to UT, we got that beautiful, orange power T on national television.

Great news. With a head coach and staff that are as good and professional as they are this is no surprise. There will be many more through the years.

I get it. All recruiting things I post are almost 90% opinion. But the signs were there. He's just trying to get that ESPNU dig so when he commits to UT, we got that beautiful, orange power T on national television.

And I like it.

That'll be big for Martin and Tennessee.

So this would be three 5*s in 2 classes for CCM? Pretty good start... Did we have a 5* besides Scotty with Pearl?

And I like it.

That'll be big for Martin and Tennessee.

That's two consensus top 25 players for UT. I don't know when UT has done that. Just having a Memphis kid (before MC comes in, yes he's a white, private school kid) choose UT will be a big boost.

Of course and don't blame you one bit.

But as someone who follows recruiting, trust me, it's done. He's coming to UT. :)

Good to hear!

SN- following football recruiting has made me a little cynical..

So this would be three 5*s in 2 classes for CCM? Pretty good start... Did we have a 5* besides Scotty with Pearl?

Tobias. Ramar and Duke were both five stars on rivals, not sure about other sites.

Good to hear!

SN- following football recruiting has made me a little cynical..

Basketball is a lot different from football. There should be hesitancy, but because you get recruited a lot earlier in basketball, you know more about the schools and the coaches. In football, you start getting a lot of attention summer before your junior year. That's when coaches watch film, have camps, etc. In basketball, you are getting attention before the summer of your freshman year.

Wow, a 5 star.

ZJC, how potent does this make out 2013-2014 squad?

Very. Both Trae and Jordy will be seniors. Now you add Hubbs and Nichols and you got an incredible group. It depends on what Stokes does. If he stays, you have a legitimate top five team coming back. If not, you got a top 15-20 team. Also, the one thing UT doesn't have (if Stokes leaves) is the lack of a big man. But that's not a big issue right now.

Very. Both Trae and Jordy will be seniors. Now you add Hubbs and Nichols and you got an incredible group. It depends on what Stokes does. If he stays, you have a legitimate top five team coming back. If not, you got a top 15-20 team. Also, the one thing UT doesn't have (if Stokes leaves) is the lack of a big man. But that's not a big issue right now.

Would we have Trae as our best shooter?

VN Store

Back