Nichols tweets

TBtheGBwiththeTD

Baller By Nature
Austin Nichols was tweeting at Robert Hubbs tonight asking if he'd be at UT when Nichols visited.

Hubbs said he can't come back till he signs (recruiting violation) but Nichols tweeted back : "@a_nichols33: @datkiddRobert dangggg.. We finna turn up thoooo!!"

Sounds like two future teammates ready to do big things in orange. CCM has me all kinds of hype for UT BBall

Reactions: 8 people
fist-pump-baby.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
But Hubbs is coming in on an official then too? At least that is what I had heard before

"@datkiddRobert: @a_nichols33 i wish but they said i cant come back until i sign!! against the rules or somethin"

This is what he said

Reactions: 1 person
Wouldn't it just be fitting for the Mayans to be right, just as UT basketball is about to explode like never before we'll all get destroyed in a Day After Tomorrow like TsuQuakerCometicano

Reactions: 10 people
Wouldn't it just be fitting for the Mayans to be right, just as UT basketball is about to explode like never before we'll all get destroyed in a Day After Tomorrow like TsuQuakerCometicano

Why thank you for depressing me you sick son of a *****!

Reactions: 10 people
I thought Hubbs can and is coming on an unofficial.

Yea I need some clarification on this. It's my understanding he can absolutely take an unofficial to Tennessee when Nichols is here...I have no idea how this is a violation of any sorts???

Yea I need some clarification on this. It's my understanding he can absolutely take an unofficial to Tennessee when Nichols is here...I have no idea how this is a violation of any sorts???

I believe he is able to make an unofficial. Only way it would be against the rules is if Hubbs expected UT to pick up the tab for things like on an OV. Pretty much he'll have to pay for everything when he got here. Maybe that was the case and CCM said it would be against the rules to treat him like an OV visitor. Kind of a head scratcher to me.

I believe he is able to make an unofficial. Only way it would be against the rules is if Hubbs expected UT to pick up the tab for things like on an OV. Pretty much he'll have to pay for everything when he got here. Maybe that was the case and CCM said it would be against the rules to treat him like an OV visitor. Kind of a head scratcher to me.

Yea, it has to be an unofficial, I absolutely understand that part and I'd think he would as well. So why would it be against the rules for him to unofficial, that's how he's making it sound atleast...weird.

Maybe we will get some clarification in the upcoming days.

I would think that he can come on an unofficial. Nothing is stopping him from just attending the Bama game on his own. Probably what he meant is that he can't come here unless it's on his own dime. Tickets for him and his parents to the Bama game, gas, hotel stay, food, etc... That would easily be a $1000 spent in a couple days. Not something a lot can dish out.

I would think that he can come on an unofficial. Nothing is stopping him from just attending the Bama game on his own. Probably what he meant is that he can't come here unless it's on his own dime. Tickets for him and his parents to the Bama game, gas, hotel stay, food, etc... That would easily be a $1000 spent in a couple days. Not something a lot can dish out.

Tickets would be free on an unofficial.

Tickets are free on an unofficial still.

*my bad, didn't see Bruin's post.

The mayan calendar didn't account for leap years. The dooms day wouldve happened last year if you equate the days. Sleep soundly my friends! :salute:

Austin Nichols is to UT as Joe Jackson is to Memphis. He knows where he's going, but he's just letting the process take care of itself.

"We finna turn up thoooo!!"
So in english this means what? sorry for asking just getting old I guess.:(

Honestly not sure if he means turn up the intensity of their swag, both of them turn up at the Bama game, or turn up at UT to play basketball...

VN Store

Back