Who is your favorite basketball Vol of all time

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
Sorry if done before, was talking about it in a different thread. So thought I'd create my first thread.
For me it's Chism, loved watching him play. Even if he frustrated me with the 3-ball sometimes. Dude was a winner. And the headband was awesome!

Reactions: 1 person
Howard Wood

main_web_wood1nms.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Lofton.

It might always be.

Although Stokes is getting there.

Chism might actually be my favorite Vol of all time too. That guy was fantastic. The YouTube videos he was in were priceless. He was a hell of a lot of fun to root for.

I remember seeing King play, but I was too young to really think of him as an actual person.

Chism might actually be my favorite Vol of all time too. That guy was fantastic. The YouTube videos he was in were priceless. He was a hell of a lot of fun to root for.

I remember seeing King play, but I was too young to really think of him as an actual person.

"Every minute I spend talking to you is a minute I'm not at Waffle House."

That's. ****ing. Fantastic.

Dale Ellis:rock:

Solid, irrefutable choice. I really liked that era. Dale Ellis, Howard Wood, Michael Brooks, who was maybe as good a shooter as Lofton but who unfortunately played before the three-point shot. That was a really fun team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Not a true fan because I haven't seen these videos.

Old guy here. Ernie and Bernie were great. It was fun times. We have had some good players pass through here.

Reactions: 3 people
Not a true fan because I haven't seen these videos.

I have no idea where to find them, but there was a series of videos that were all essentially Chism riding around in a pickup truck with a good old boy being funny. High comedy.

I have no idea where to find them, but there was a series of videos that were all essentially Chism riding around in a pickup truck with a good old boy being funny. High comedy.

The videos were great, Chism had a big personality to go along with a big game. JaJuan Smith and Ron Slay are high on my list too.

Lofton.

It might always be.

Although Stokes is getting there.

As a player, lofton is up there... I know him personally, and he's not my fav guy ever... Saw him treat some ppl dirty... Some ppl he grew up with..

Bernard King. It's not really even close. Best pure basketball player to ever wear orange. You know, there is a reason his number hangs in the rafters...

Reactions: 2 people
Anybody remember John Ward when Howard Wood was playing? "Woood is goood" I always agreed

VN Store

Back