CCM targeting the best for 2014...

bleedingTNorange

Going off rivals rankings these are guys we are pursuing...

#6 Cliff Alexander
#10 Kevon Looney
#14 Theo Pinson
#15 Rashad Vaughn
#19 Jaquan Lyle
#26 Jakeenan Grant
#29 Ahmed Hill
#31 Jared Terrell
#33 Jalen Lindsey
#40 Caleb Martin
#42 Cody Martin
#63 Shelton Mitchell
#64 Kaleb Joseph
#69 Adonys Henriquez
#86 Shane Hall
#106 Chris Chiozza
#110 Jaquel Richmond
#132 Jalyn Patterson
#136 Philip Cofer
#141 C.J. Turman
#144 Davell Roby

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
I would love to get the Martin twins that way we can get the Berry twins in football and have twins in both sports...but on a serious note whats the latest on Nichols/JW3 just wanna see us end this class with a bang

I would love to get the Martin twins that way we can get the Berry twins in football and have twins in both sports...but on a serious note whats the latest on Nichols/JW3 just wanna see us end this class with a bang

I'd put a hefty amount on us landing atleast one, probably Nichols. I still don't think we get Nichols and J3, but it's a possibility.

Would have been nice if CCM could have gotten in on Leron Black. He committed to Baylor this week.

Going off rivals rankings these are guys we are pursuing...

#6 Cliff Alexander
#10 Kevon Looney
#14 Theo Pinson
#15 Rashad Vaughn
#19 Jaquan Lyle
#26 Jakeenan Grant
#29 Ahmed Hill
#31 Jared Terrell
#33 Jalen Lindsey
#40 Caleb Martin
#42 Cody Martin
#64 Kaleb Joseph
#69 Adonys Henriquez
#86 Shane Hall
#106 Chris Chiozza
#110 Jaquel Richmond
#132 Jalyn Patterson
#136 Philip Cofer
#141 C.J. Turman
#144 Davell Roby

No top 5 :banghead2: j/k :)

Yea that one kind of shocked everyone.

That Baylor coach is a great recruiter, but folk in Memphis suspect something, but it could be the kid just wants to play elsewhere. I see also that Chris Jones signed with Louisville. That should be interesting when Louisville and Memphis play. Joe Jackson and Chris Jones are not BFF's dating back to HS.

Nichols without even thinking twice

It is not even close. If you could see what I saw when he plays with Hubbs you would understand. It is as if they have played together their whole life. If that happens opponents will lose a lot of sleep at night, there will be a street on campus named Hubbols Lane, and children of all races throughout the state of Tennessee will take the namesake of our fearless leader Cuonzo. BOOK IT!

Reactions: 1 person
#69 Adonys Henriquez
Was offered today after Tenn watched him work out..per SECballrecruit and Reggie Rankin twitter

This is all turning out so well for recruiting. I'm so glad we ended up with CCM

I'm glad as well. But I have to admit, when Hammy announced he hired CCM, I was skeptical as was about 90% of Vol fans. Did Hammy know CCM could/would be this good, or did he just get lucky?

It wasn't a big surprise within Memphis. He raved on how much he loved their facilities and stuff.

I think the timing is what was most shocking. That Memphis' top priority in Memphis committed to a school 10 hours from home, more than a year before he can sign a NLOI.

VN Store

Back