2014 New Hampshire PG Kaleb Joseph

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
6'2/170
Ashburnham, NH
Cushing Academy, NH

Joseph has a UT offer and is starting to become bigger on the national scene, and is already a consensus top 75 player. Has offers from Boston College, Maryland, Kansas State, Providence, and TCU. Also interest from UConn and Purdue.

ESPN Evaluation

Strengths:
A young guard with noticeable potential, Joseph appears to have a bright future ahead of him. Long and lanky, he projects as a well built guard once his frame fills out. He has good versatility with the ball in his hands and is able to attack the defense in a number of ways. He has the handle to stay composed vs. pressure or create his own offense making quick changes of direction with the ball. He has a good looking shooting stroke off both the catch and the dribble, sees the court well, and plays very unselfishly. He projects as a major defensive weapon down the road as well with his quickness and long arms.

Weaknesses:
For all of Joseph's versatile tools, he isn't yet as efficient as he should be. While he currently looks to make plays in spots he needs to learn to develop his overall feel for the game while simultaneously becoming more assertive within the flow of the offense. He must also work to fill out his frame and become more consistent playing against contact on both ends of the floor.

Bottom Line:
Joseph has all the signs of a top prospect with good ball skills, size and length at his position, and a calm court demeanor at his disposal, but he will be judged by his ability to turn potential into production in the coming years.

CCM recruiting a lot of PGs in the 2014 class, can't wait to see who he goes after hardest.

Richmond has been on the radar awhile, could be him.

Looks like what...atleast 3 probably 4 scholarships available? Lose Edwards, golden, McRae, and if stones stays probably lose him as well.

How about Richmond, Lindsey, looney....all done check please?!

CCM recruiting a lot of PGs in the 2014 class, can't wait to see who he goes after hardest.

Looks like what...atleast 3 probably 4 scholarships available? Lose Edwards, golden, McRae, and if stones stays probably lose him as well.

And another big man. Need a guy like Isaiah Manderson.

SG but could make a PG, Jared Terrell.
Can you call guards beasts.
If so he's one.
Love to see him in orange.
May be close to offering. Rumors a few days ago that we had.

Not good enough. We're only taking recruits away from Duke now.

It is amazing what a difference a year makes. Last year, TN is going up against College of Charleston, Kennesaw and Jacksonville. This year, it's Duke, UK, UF, Georgetown for the big three.:)

Not sure if everyone saw it but I posted in the news thread a few months ago an article where he said UT stood out the most.

Hopefully this is another we are going back after hard. And we havent missed the boat on this 1.

Last edited:
With the loss of Lyle, I really like this kid and hope we make a full court press on this kid, hes a very good ball handler, and has good vision and great passer, I like his ability to drive and finish around the rim, and solid 3 pt shooter.

Id like a class of.... Joseph, Cornish, Cofer, Looney/black/alexander, and we will probably add a 5th Lower grade player.

Well lets look at like this, we already have cofer and Cornish.

We are gonna pursue a few good rated guards looking to land one... Joseph, Mitchell, Richmond

We are arguably in the top 5 for... looney, leron black, cliff Alexander, jalen Lindsey.

We should be able to land at least one out of each group especially if we make a push in the tourney. Finishing up with a solid recruiting class.

We are gonna pursue a few good rated guards looking to land one... Joseph, Mitchell, Richmond

We are arguably in the top 5 for... looney, leron black, cliff Alexander, jalen Lindsey.

We should be able to land at least one out of each group especially if we make a push in the tourney. Finishing up with a solid recruiting class.

We are not even in it for Cliff Alexender. And Lindsay is playing the waiting game on the blue bloods(UNC,UK and Duke). I mean he has interest in us but I think he is waiting no matter what. Black and Looney are the 2 we may have a legitimate shot at but would not hold my breath on Black though.

Not even his top 10

Not even his top 10

I think Black follows his high school teammate to flordia. .I would be happy with
Cornish
Cofer
Lindsey
joseph
the big guy from Nashville era cant remember how to spell his name
or demery or Mitchell .
UT has got to be good enough to make eliet eight or farther maby even ncaa tourney tital . maby then we can get some top 20 players .uk has 1 player right now but will get e nore of the top ten.i am also hoping rhat none of these 5* 1 and dones that leave UK have very short careers or suck one

My apologies of the cliff Alexander thing I just knew he had visited us a few times and mentioned us some. But my point though was that we would land at least one of those elite Fowards, and at least one of the PGs.

I think our class will be Cofer, Cornish, Lindsey, and London. Looney, Hurt, or point guard. We might not get a true point guard in this class or it could be someone who was a backup to the original choices.

I think our class will be Cofer, Cornish, Lindsey, and London. Looney, Hurt, or point guard. We might not get a true point guard in this class or it could be someone who was a backup to the original choices.

As much as I hate what you're saying about PG you may be right. Rob Lewis said they may pass on one, or go with a combo guy, the staff apparently feels great about Thompson.

VN Store

Back